gunforhire

Garden State lawmakers voted today to pass a package of gun bills that target the rights of law-abiding citizens

2 hours ago, capt14k said:

Edit: I just realized Jon Bramnick is the Assembly GOP Leader. List above has him voting yes but other info I found said he voted no. Which is it?

Bramnick voted to pass the bill yesterday, but on 3/26/18 in the Assembly session he voted no.

WTF happened to him that he went against us in the end??

Bramnick voted to pass the bill yesterday, but on 3/26/18 in the Assembly session he voted no.
WTF happened to him that he went against us in the end??

I read to show solidarity. If that is the case F Him. He needs to be removed from the leadership role. Is there any video of vote?

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

3 minutes ago, capt14k said:

You can lead an old (and I mean ancient) horse to water, but you can't make it drink

(You can however drown it or shoot it in the head)

You can lead an old (and I mean ancient) horse to water, but you can't make it drink

(You can however drown it or shoot it in the head)

That’s the only way anything will get done in N.J. from the 2A groups; have a complete house cleaning. Hopefully they prove me wrong with all the “lawsuits”, not sure why they haven’t filed any except CCW for the current laws, but they have proven their secret behind the scenes deals were BS. They will hang their hat on the AWB, until that passes too.

1 hour ago, capt14k said:

While we are just discussing the magazine limit they also passed the background check bill.

F every GOP Senator in the State of N.J. except for Doherty, Oroho, and Pennacchio.

that's the one that ends face to face?

1 hour ago, njJoniGuy said:

Yes they did.

Face-to-face transfers (without dealer NICS checks ) will end in October

shit...nevermind.....

whelp...interesting question on the "no face to face" anymore. if our shit's not registered(long guns obviously) how exactly will/can this be enforced? they have no way to prove when you or i sold something to someone now do they?

• Like 1

these #$%^ commie bastards. took a fucking oath to uphold the constitution of the united states, and they spend every waking moment trying to tear it up.

They also passed the bills to take away your guns with ex parte hearing. Only After they take them do you have a right to appeal to get them back. Best part they aren’t responsible for damage unless you can prove recklessness, gross negligence, or intentional damage. Also only takes preponderance of the evidence to lose your firearms.

... how exactly will/can this be enforced? they have no way to prove when you or i sold something to someone now do they?

When the guy you sold your long gun to is arrested and he dimes you out in his plea bargain.

Sent from an undisclosed location via Tapatalk

• Like 1

1 hour ago, capt14k said:

That’s the only way anything will get done in N.J. from the 2A groups; have a complete house cleaning. Hopefully they prove me wrong with all the “lawsuits”, not sure why they haven’t filed any except CCW for the current laws, but they have proven their secret behind the scenes deals were BS. They will hang their hat on the AWB, until that passes too.

I want to thank you for the last weeks efforts. It may not have made a change on  these bills but I can assure you it will have some affect on future bills. The offices were slammed by us, non stop. Staff was ready to walk out in some offices! LOL.

With regards to lawsuits, they have been in the draft stages for months. Fun Fact - You cannot sue a bill, you can only sue a law. ANJRPC/NRA had to wait until the FINAL language was written and signed before you can actually file a lawsuit. Expect to see them hit in the next few days.

Let the the court battle begin....

PS - It was stated months ago on GunForHire Radio that the era of backroom deals are over for now. The Dems have the Assembly, Senate, and Executive branch, we are on our own.

Only saving grace for future bills is that we can sway some people to massage the language at the committee level.

Remember for the last eight years the Dems have been slapped by Christie and they are hot and we will surely pay the price for their frustration and anger.

Anthony

• Like 2

I want to thank you for the last weeks efforts. It may not have made a change on  these bills but I can assure you it will have some affect on future bills. The offices were slammed by us, non stop. Staff was ready to walk out in some offices! LOL.

With regards to lawsuits, they have been in the draft stages for months. Fun Fact - You cannot sue a bill, you can only sue a law. ANJRPC/NRA had to wait until the FINAL language was written and signed before you can actually file a lawsuit. Expect to see them hit in the next few days.
Let the the court battle begin....
PS - It was stated months ago on GunForHire Radio that the era of backroom deals are over for now. The Dems have the Assembly, Senate, and Executive branch, we are on our own.

Only saving grace for future bills is that we can sway some people to massage the language at the committee level.

Remember for the last eight years the Dems have been slapped by Christie and they are hot and we will surely pay the price for their frustration and anger.

Anthony

I asked about lawsuits for current laws.

8 minutes ago, capt14k said:

I asked about lawsuits for current laws.

That was just a general statement by me. Not a poke. I have been getting slammed with questions, you have no idea.

Ant

5 hours ago, 1LtCAP said:

whelp...interesting question on the "no face to face" anymore. if our shit's not registered(long guns obviously) how exactly will/can this be enforced? they have no way to prove when you or i sold something to someone now do they?

When one sells a used car privately, we don't date the titles because Motor Vehicle charges an extra 25.00 if you wait more than 10 days to transfer that title (written right on back).  I've been buying and selling cars since the 70's and not dating them is common with everyone.  If a COE is dated prior to the law change then I agree it's difficult to enforce. Not that I would ever do this nor do I advocate it for anyone to do.