Looks like it. [emoji106]

Sent from an undisclosed location via Tapatalk

The way I read it as long as I am dealing with another FFL03 I can have shipped to my home based on the deference to Federal Law. No more transfer fees period.

Copy Paste isn’t working

a842905163c84375ae293ae7161c2f3f.png

a50cf41395f8c6af271f81fec50c17c2.png

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Do you really want the ATF at your home?   I am interested in this and have been but I thought it was futile in NJ and it was - however - even in Free America - I have a problem with the ATF coming into my home for any kind of 'inspection'

The negatives outweigh the positives - convince me I am wrong...!

Do you really want the ATF at your home?   I am interested in this and have been but I thought it was futile in NJ and it was - however - even in Free America - I have a problem with the ATF coming into my home for any kind of 'inspection'
The negatives outweigh the positives - convince me I am wrong...!

They need a warrant to enter home. The once a year inspection you have a right to request at their office. Most guys go years without an inspection. Here is a thread on it and the exact law.

http://forums.gunboards.com/archive/index.php/t-79024.html

• Like 1

1 hour ago, capt14k said:

They need a warrant to enter home. The once a year inspection you have a right to request at their office. Most guys go years without an inspection. Here is a thread on it and the exact law.

http://forums.gunboards.com/archive/index.php/t-79024.html

Then I am woefully misinformed - I thought the must not only inspect books but also inventory at your place of 'operation'

Just now, Krdshrk said:

You're gonna lose all of his transfer business!

Oh lord what am i to do...

So you mean i wont have to chase private sellers down who do not include there Lic in the box and will no longer need to clean up stupid popcorn all over the floor when opening the box...  

So sad LOL

It still wont stop Capt from coming in regardless :)

• Like 2

Oh lord what am i to do...
So you mean i wont have to chase private sellers down who do not include there Lic in the box and will no longer need to clean up stupid popcorn all over the floor when opening the box...  
So sad LOL

It still wont stop Capt from coming in regardless [emoji4]

He is right about me still coming in. I go for the conversation and I am the milsurp and political advisor

Sent from my XT1585 using Tapatalk

Can we hear from those currently with a FFL03 and especially from those who recently got a FFL03? I have read through the bill multiple times and it is quite clear to me that NJ is finally recognizing federal FFL03 license, which means no more NICS or transfer fees for me since I never buy anything that isn’t C&R.

I want to dispel a rumor that was likely perpetrated by FFL01's. There is no NJSP involvement with getting a FFL03. There is no surprise ATF inspection of your home. Most guys have their books inspected once a decade at the ATF office or neutral location. I encourage even black rifle lovers to apply for FFL03. Those original ARs are turning 50 and thus C&R eligible. Same goes for Colt 1911, Pythons, and many other firearms both military and commercial.

I knew a guy that had it in Virginia. He started buying A LOT. And eventually he started to sell A LOT. The ATF did start to hassle him as a result, and he did let it expire after he made the majority of purchases he wanted, didn't know he wanted, and eventually realized he didn't want.

im guessing unless you are a big collector like him, you probably won't be on the ATF's radar.

37 minutes ago, Sevenshot said:

I knew a guy that had it in Virginia. He started buying A LOT. And eventually he started to sell A LOT. The ATF did start to hassle him as a result, and he did let it expire after he made the majority of purchases he wanted, didn't know he wanted, and eventually realized he didn't want.

im guessing unless you are a big collector like him, you probably won't be on the ATF's radar.

Have you seen his posts and or interaction with other board members... He's no doubt on someones radar.... In fact i think he has his own satellite.

• Like 2

As long as you aren't constantly flipping firearms they won't bother you. You are allowed to buy a collection of say 100 rifles and then pick out the 10 you need and sell the other 90. However if you are buying 2-3 firearms a week and selling 2-3 firearms a week you will likely have a problem.

Many years ago, I applied for an 03 FFL. Two ATF people interviewed me in my home. One was OK. The other gave me reason to understand why brothers and sisters can't marry. I got the 03 but also was advised that I had to contact the NJSP. I spoke to some form of human debris that I can only describe as one of their chief AHs who proceeded to threaten me with all sorts of hell and damnation should I use the 03 FFL to purchase a gun. I never used it and it expired, but it was an education learning the type of sewage we allow to wear a badge in this state and pay on our nickel.

On 6/8/2018 at 4:58 PM, capt14k said:

I think me and the guy who loves Mitchell's Mausers are his only Milsurp customers. So really just me. Jack on the other hand???

You just called mitchell's mausers milsurps?

I'm revoking your milsurp club card :D

You just called mitchell's mausers milsurps?

I'm revoking your milsurp club card [emoji3]

Read it closer.

I said really just me meaning he only has one Milsurp Collecting Customer.

Many years ago, I applied for an 03 FFL. Two ATF people interviewed me in my home. One was OK. The other gave me reason to understand why brothers and sisters can't marry. I got the 03 but also was advised that I had to contact the NJSP. I spoke to some form of human debris that I can only describe as one of their chief AHs who proceeded to threaten me with all sorts of hell and damnation should I use the 03 FFL to purchase a gun. I never used it and it expired, but it was an education learning the type of sewage we allow to wear a badge in this state and pay on our nickel.

If you remember the POS name call him up and throw it in his face that the new law specifically allows FFL03 to purchase with no NICS check to boot.

Moving from the other thread, since it isn’t fair to the OP over there...

So, handguns would be included? No permit process for C&R eligible pistols? Garands from CMP would also be good to go?

How hard is it to transfer a C&R (FFL03) from one state to another?

Still leaving NJ, but might get one just for s***s and giggles.

• Like 1

Moving from the other thread, since it isn’t fair to the OP over there...

So, handguns would be included? No permit process for C&R eligible pistols? Garands from CMP would also be good to go?

How hard is it to transfer a C&R (FFL03) from one state to another?

Still leaving NJ, but might get one just for s***s and giggles.

It's NJ nothing is that easy. Still need PTP to get a handgun but don't need the additional NICS check for C&R handgun, and you don't need a FFL01 to transfer, but only between two FFL03. CMP probably won't ship still because they still need to fill out a COE. Out of state sellers likely won't want to fill out NJ's registration paperwork for handguns, so it probably won't matter much, but the way I read it you can have it shipped to house. Longguns also shipped to your house. Also can pick up out of state. Automatic exemption from OGAM.

FFL03 is Federal so it does transfer. I believe you just need to fill out a change of address.

• Like 1