I sent in a week after you did.

When you get it... and I say this to anyone else going for it...

GO TO GRAF’S DEALER WEBSIGHT, GET THE LINK TO EMAIL THE LICENSE (cannot use the form, only FFL 01), AND BECOME A DEALER!

Just did, and looking at pricing compared to things I previously purchased at what I thought was good pricing, I’m really surprised. It’s like taking 20% off.
  • Like 1

When you get it... and I say this to anyone else going for it...

GO TO GRAF’S DEALER WEBSIGHT, GET THE LINK TO EMAIL THE LICENSE (cannot use the form, only FFL 01), AND BECOME A DEALER!

Just did, and looking at pricing compared to things I previously purchased at what I thought was good pricing, I’m really surprised. It’s like taking 20% off.

I'm suprised it is only 20% less. I have seen other site dealer pricing and it is up to 40% less. This looks like NH Permit with me. Going to call and re-send in again before the end of the week if they did not receive it. Oddly NH never cashed either of my checks but I did get my CCW License after I sent in the second time. I stopped payment on the first check and I always factor in the $100 from the second check in case it suddenly is withdrawn.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Credit card is the way to go, then... for those looking into it.

I really didn’t get to look that hard, but stuff that was $20ish per box was showing up around $16ish. capt14k, you’ll like it... they have some older calibers up there. I saw 7.62mm Nagant for $3 a box (of 14). Last time I picked some up, was $6+.

Credit card is the way to go, then... for those looking into it.

I really didn’t get to look that hard, but stuff that was $20ish per box was showing up around $16ish. capt14k, you’ll like it... they have some older calibers up there. I saw 7.62mm Nagant for $3 a box (of 14). Last time I picked some up, was $6+.

That sounds more like it. About 50% off on the Nagant. Not that I need that one til I fine a Finn Capture. How about 7.62x53R?

Nope...

Both Carcano, both Japanese, most common Mauser calibers, Lebel, and Swiss.

Really Grafs is one of the only places that ever have 7.62x53R in stock.

https://www.grafs.com/catalog/product/productId/9474

What about Brownell's

Don’t see 7.62x53mm on the dealer website. Might just not be that common to offer it. Probably just have to buy through the regular website.

MidwayUSA doesn’t offer anything for it anymore. I had to reupload my FID, because they said mine expired. They do it every three years, so shouldn’t have to deal with that again. They just deleted my FFL 03 off their website...

Brownell’s I had to send them an email, as I didn’t see any instructions for submitting it. CS replied and asked me to reply to their email and attach it. Think I’ll hear back from them today or tomorrow.

Also did Numrich, which is an additional 10% off.

Brownell’s I had to send them an email, as I didn’t see any instructions for submitting it. CS replied and asked me to reply to their email and attach it. Think I’ll hear back from them today or tomorrow.

Emailed me back, discount applied to my account.

Normally, prices are in blue. Sale pricing is in red. Dealer discounts are in green.

I have a few things for my SR1911 and next AR build (will be outside of NJ) that I got links from Brownells instead of MidwayUSA (prices were identical, one or two noticeably cheaper, prior to the discount applied). Brownells offers discounts for FFL 03s, my money will go there instead to Potterfield.

Emailed me back, discount applied to my account.

Normally, prices are in blue. Sale pricing is in red. Dealer discounts are in green.

I have a few things for my SR1911 and next AR build (will be outside of NJ) that I got links from Brownells instead of MidwayUSA (prices were identical, one or two noticeably cheaper, prior to the discount applied). Brownells offers discounts for FFL 03s, my money will go there instead to Potterfield.

What is Brownells price on 7.62x53R?

Most other ammo I usually wait for a really good sale or a forum member to sell. Speaking of good sale outdoor unlimited has .30 Cans of Ethiopian .30-06 on en blocs in bandoliers 192 rounds $99 and there is a $5 off $100 coupon

Sent from my XT1585 using Tapatalk

Interview was 7/10...

License came to the house today (7/20).

And the packet came today (7/26). But from what I heard, no pattern with how packets are sent out. Likely do a bunch and send the when they get a large enough pile.

No CD with laws and no safety/security info... and two memos saying they were backordered (probably updating the CD). Have a few forms, including Theft/Loss Report (3310.11) and Amended FFL (5300.38). I downloaded most of the forms I likely could consider using, and leave them on my computer.

Also have instructions to get the 2014 FFL Reference Guide, which I ordered from the GPO prior to receiving my license (I like having the book in hand, but PDFs are linked on the sheet).

Big things was the brown C&R book and the open letter to all FFL 03s.

• Like 2