JMich3

Where to go for the wings in Somerset??

Manville Pizza & Restaurant est. 1969

31 Main St. Manville, NJ

Owned by a NRA Benefactor Life member, hunter, outdoorsman & CNJFO sponsor that hosted CNJFO's great Wing-Ding & Pizza Party over the winter.  People heard about his wings & came from Lacey Twp. (Forked River) to eat them!  YUGE size, meaty, and dozens of sauces & rubs in addition to buffalo sauce.  My favorites are Old Bay, Cajun, lemon-pepper, pineapple & bacon, and, and, what ever else @Krdshrk likes or can think of :) 

Image may contain: food and indoor

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Smokin .50 said:

Manville Pizza & Restaurant est. 1969

31 Main St. Manville, NJ

Owned by a NRA Benefactor Life member, hunter, outdoorsman & CNJFO sponsor that hosted CNJFO's great Wing-Ding & Pizza Party over the winter.  People heard about his wings & came from Lacey Twp. (Forked River) to eat them!  YUGE size, meaty, and dozens of sauces & rubs in addition to buffalo sauce.  My favorites are Old Bay, Cajun, lemon-pepper, pineapple & bacon, and, and, what ever else @Krdshrk likes or can think of :) 

Image may contain: food and indoor

Damn those wings look good! Might have to stop in there on my way home tomorrow! Thanks

• Like 1

You got it!  Ask for Anthony & tell him Rosey from CNJFO said to "hook you up"!  Here's the menu.  If you want something special that's not on the list, simply call ahead a few days.  Anthony cooked 500 wings for us that night & put out an all-you-can-eat buffet table in the middle of his place.

No automatic alt text available.

• Like 1

I live right down the street from manville Pizza and they are the BEST around. 

I am personally responsible for converting Smoking 50 to eat wings again and introduced others to this gem location.

I have one of my 2A eat and meet planned there again in coming weeks look for announcement coming, 

• Like 4