EHTMin14

Ordering Ammo over the web & delivering to NJ address

15 posts in this topic

Seems that every year Freedom Munitions wipes their database and I have to send them copies of my NJ DL and FID card. No big deal, and they are pretty polite about it.

Some sites don't require anything.

I am always looking for cheap shipping, and when it pops-up, like Freedom had a month ago, I load up! (Pun intended!)

Oh, another thing. A few years ago Cabellas had a crazy Fathers Day shipping deal. I think it was a flat $10 for your entire order, except for safes. So I decided to see if they would meet their deal. I ordered 10 boxes of 12 gauge ammo, not 25 round boxes, FULL 250 round cases! Well, they came through! And boy did that stuff weigh a TON when they brought it to my house! My wife and my buddy used to go to Lehigh Valley at least once a month back then with me so we were burning through a lot of ammo back then!

Yes. And on the web site's brass return page right now is this:

** Currently not accepting brass shipments **

Any brass credit packages that are shipped after 5/22/2018 will not be accepted and returned to sender. 

So that's that.

Shooting sports .com will ship for free if you order a case. They are also in CT and ship via Fed ex so your order generally shows up in 2 days max. There prices are better than or equal to all the other websites I’ve checked

16 hours ago, JMich3 said:

Shooting sports .com will ship for free if you order a case. They are also in CT and ship via Fed ex so your order generally shows up in 2 days max. There prices are better than or equal to all the other websites I’ve checked

What is the website? Can't find it.

What is the website? Can't find it.
I think they mean targetsportsusa.com free shipping, located in Connecticut. Saving on shipping usually makes their prices cheaper than other spots.

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

1 person likes this

5 minutes ago, JMich3 said:

Whoops sorry, had a few beers in me when i typed that. Yes it is Targetsports.com

Dang, I am sitting at work trying to figure out why my program doesn't behave correctly and you are lounging about drinking beers. Something wrong here............  ;)

1 person likes this