gunforhire

And the lawsuit’s have begun! Stick that mag ban!

Happy to see this!   It’s our last, best chance. 

Although we still need to be sure governor gopher is thrown out of office after one term. 

• Like 3

Glad to see lawsuit filed for the magazine ban.

The end of person to person sales while an attack on Second Amendment Rights, if FFL03 is finally recognized by NJ like I believe it is, and I can have C&R firearms shipped directly to my house by a FFL03 in another state once I have my FFL03, then the law benefits me personally.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

• Like 2

Outstanding. :D And...Godspeed. One can only hope that one of our anti-2A supremes - preferably the "Notorious RBG" - retires soon, very soon! SCOTUS can't keep denying 2A cases forever... and there does seem to be a will among some of the conservative judges to take a case. Wouldn't it be WONDERFUL, after all the abuse NJ's legal gun owners have taken, if a NJ 2A case made it all the way to a favorable SCOTUS? Dare to dream. 

• Like 5

1 hour ago, 10X said:

Although we still need to be sure governor gopher is thrown out of office after one term. 

Amen to that.  One shining light is no recent DemocRATic governor of recent history has survived more than one term after fleecing the citizens of NJ.  We shall see.  Hammer the State Senate and Assembly, they know where their bread is buttered.  

1 hour ago, 10X said:

We could do it before... 

@GRIZ looked up the recall stuff for a governor. He smert

So how long do we wait to find out if and when we need to start buying 10 rnd mags?

I have a handful of 10 rounders for guns that were at that capacity... or other capacities weren’t readily available. Glock 30S, GSG-5, AR, AK, etc. Plus, I have lesser capacity guns, like my LCP and Yugo M57.

All magazines over 10 are going into a locker at my godmother’s home in PA. I’ll do it closer to the end date... as I don’t feel like buying a container/driving to Pocono for no reason (in case stuff changes). I’ll detour there when leaving NJ. Be a cold day in hell before my 15 round FBI 10mm magazine get sold/destroyed.

Guns affected without 10 rounders, they will be single shots. It is quiet a few, but not wasting more money on compliance that won’t matter when I move.

Anthony, I know that already do ALOT for 2A rights in NJ but was wondering if you have ever considered giving a some kind of  discount at your range for new NRA members. Maybe one free rental or a free box of ammo  to anyone who signs up for a new NRA membership. Its sort of like a self regulating thing, if no one signs up then you arent costing yourself anything, if alot of people sign up then you are surely having an impact. 

Your range in woodland park seems to attract  a LOT of new shooters , possibly due to its location where it is so easy to get to from NYC or other major highways so I would guess that most of them are not NRA members. 

I dont support everything the NRA does or says but we need to try to grow the number of members -- that is the only thing the politicians care about or listen to. With the influence of social media these days and the biased news coverage we need to try to push back as a group, an the NRA is by far the largest group we have. 

Not trying to give away your livelihood but if we dont find a way to stop the recent trend it wont be long until all gun ranges in NJ are only an old memory. We will all be telling our grandchildren about how we remember when a free law abiding citizen of NJ could actually to go a public range and shoot their legally owned firearm.

4 minutes ago, Screwball said:

I have a handful of 10 rounders for guns that were at that capacity... or other capacities weren’t readily available. Glock 30S, GSG-5, AR, AK, etc. Plus, I have lesser capacity guns, like my LCP and Yugo M57.

All magazines over 10 are going into a locker at my godmother’s home in PA. I’ll do it closer to the end date... as I don’t feel like buying a container/driving to Pocono for no reason (in case stuff changes). I’ll detour there when leaving NJ. Be a cold day in hell before my 15 round FBI 10mm magazine get sold/destroyed.

Guns affected without 10 rounders, they will be single shots. It is quiet a few, but not wasting more money on compliance that won’t matter when I move.

All my standard capacity pistol mags and my 15 round AR mags are going to my cousin's house in PA. But I need 10 round mags to replace them. And I think it would be a good idea to get them sooner t=rather then later to avoid a run on them resulting in price gauging.

4 minutes ago, shiberm said:

Anthony, I know that already do ALOT for 2A rights in NJ but was wondering if you have ever considered giving a some kind of  discount at your range for new NRA members. Maybe one free rental or a free box of ammo  to anyone who signs up for a new NRA membership. Its sort of like a self regulating thing, if no one signs up then you arent costing yourself anything, if alot of people sign up then you are surely having an impact. 

Your range in woodland park seems to attract  a LOT of new shooters , possibly due to its location where it is so easy to get to from NYC or other major highways so I would guess that most of them are not NRA members. 

I dont support everything the NRA does or says but we need to try to grow the number of members -- that is the only thing the politicians care about or listen to. With the influence of social media these days and the biased news coverage we need to try to push back as a group, an the NRA is by far the largest group we have. 

Not trying to give away your livelihood but if we dont find a way to stop the recent trend it wont be long until all gun ranges in NJ are only an old memory. We will all be telling our grandchildren about how we remember when a free law abiding citizen of NJ could actually to go a public range and shoot their legally owned firearm.

You left out “ American citizens that reside in NJ “

9 minutes ago, shiberm said:

THIS is what's wrong with America today. Gimme something free for something I already should be doing. How about these fair weather 2A keyboard commandos reach into their pockets and give the equivalent of a box of ammo to one of the 2A orgs in this state? I don't even care if you give it to that org that I don't like, as long as it's not going to MDA, Starbucks, etc then you're making a positive impact.

But I kid because the same people that would take free shit couldn't get off their ass to vote against Phucking Phil.

• Like 2

18 minutes ago, Zeke said:

You left out “ American citizens that reside in NJ “

We do the SAW events, 2A4E events, and many, many more outreach events to get new people in the fold and we school them on CNJFO, ANJRPC, and NRA. I am constantly speaking and pushing the 2A agenda in this forsaken State. Unfortunately you can lead a horse to water......... You all know how that goes.

Everyone in NJ should buy someone and NRA and an ANJRPC associate membership as a gift. That will help as well.

Ant

• Like 3

I agree,  I tried very hard to get my friends and  amily motivated to vote against Phil but I dont think I had much impact. 

I already donate to several nj 2a organizations , the idea behind my post was that a large percentage of the people going to the public shooting ranges are probably not NRA members or supporting any @A organizations in any way. 

If we could get  some significant portion of those people to sign up it would help to grow the membership numbers.

As I said  -- that is the only thing the politicians see-- If they see the NRA numbers rising they might actually pay attention.

SAF won an injunction in Deerfield, IL.. Just curious if ANJRPC has reached out to SAF to work with them. I tried to contact them on multiple occasions myself, but got nowhere.

Sent from my XT1585 using Tapatalk

2 minutes ago, gunforhire said:

We do the SAW events, 2A4E events, and many, many more outreach events to get new people in the fold and we school them on CNJFO, ANJRPC, and NRA. I am constantly speaking and pushing the 2A agenda in this forsaken State. Unfortunately you can lead a horse to water......... You all know how that goes.

Everyone in NJ should buy someone and NRA and an ANJRPC associate membership as a gift. That will help as well.

Ant

I do understand that, the point of my post was to try to get the people who arent really motivated about 2A issues to sign up. 

It may be cheating a little since they would most likely just sign up and never do another thing NRA related, but it would grow the membership numbers and that is what the politicians see. 

Most of the other events would only result in gun people taking action, i was trying to get the "gun visitor" to sign up to try to swell the numbers.  Hopefully some would get more involved but even if they didnt -- membership growth would be noticed.

4 minutes ago, gunforhire said:

Ant

Preaching to the choir brother.

48 minutes ago, gunforhire said:

We do the SAW events, 2A4E events, and many, many more outreach events to get new people in the fold and we school them on CNJFO, ANJRPC, and NRA. I am constantly speaking and pushing the 2A agenda in this forsaken State. Unfortunately you can lead a horse to water and then it falls in and drowns. ......... You all know how that goes.

Ant

sorry man. couldn't resist. :)

All my standard capacity pistol mags and my 15 round AR mags are going to my cousin's house in PA. But I need 10 round mags to replace them. And I think it would be a good idea to get them sooner t=rather then later to avoid a run on them resulting in price gauging.

Said awhile ago, start collecting them early.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

6 hours ago, Mrs. Peel said:

Outstanding. :D And...Godspeed. One can only hope that one of our anti-2A supremes - preferably the "Notorious RBG" - retires soon, very soon! SCOTUS can't keep denying 2A cases forever... and there does seem to be a will among some of the conservative judges to take a case. Wouldn't it be WONDERFUL, after all the abuse NJ's legal gun owners have taken, if a NJ 2A case made it all the way to a favorable SCOTUS? Dare to dream. 

ah but the supreme court not taking a 2A case won't matter for us very soon. i've been saying for a while now, the 3rd circuit is going to liberate new jersey. porter should be confirmed by the end of june, matey by august, which, along with the bibas appointment, will flip the 3rd circuit to a conservative majority...

https://www.rollcall.com/news/hawkings/blue-slip-judicial-nominees-custom

• Like 5

1 hour ago, Indianajonze said:

ah but the supreme court not taking a 2A case won't matter for us very soon. i've been saying for a while now, the 3rd circuit is going to liberate new jersey. porter should be confirmed by the end of june, matey by august, which, along with the bibas appointment, will flip the 3rd circuit to a conservative majority...

https://www.rollcall.com/news/hawkings/blue-slip-judicial-nominees-custom

Well now... wouldn't that be a hoot? Fingers crossed... from your lips to god's ears. :)

• Like 1