67gtonut

Everyone needs to Chill.....

OK.....  Everyone needs to chill out.  And what I mean by that is how we interact with each-other on this board.

Yes.... this week SUCKED for us as far as our rights....

The fight is not over...

There are already many new members looking for guidance on these new laws. Be nice.... Be Patient, they could be your next range partner...

There are many current members that are confused on these new laws.

We need to work together to discuss the definition of what  these laws are, and what our future holds, and how we can help fight them.

But attacking and being rude to each other because the other person might have a different take on the issue will get us no where.

So EVERYONE needs to relax and start being nice to their 2A neighbor ...... if we cannot stick together, we have zero chance to do anything positive.

Don't make me and my mod staff have to move and moderate threads on this stuff..... 

• Like 22

There's a lot of frustration going around.  We constantly mock liberals for eating their own when the chips are down, so why would we follow their poor example?

We need to promote cooperation now more than ever.  There are a lot of things going on in the fight for 2A and now is not the time to chase off potential supporters.

Together we stand, divided we fall.

• Like 9

Kumbaya

Get rid of the trouble makers (you know who they are), and NJGF will be a better place.
I've been nice lately. It's World Cup time. As long as Germany wins I will be in a good mood.

Honestly I haven't seen anything out of the ordinary, or where anyone has posted anything completely out of line. Maybe it was censored before I could read it.

Sent from my XT1585 using Tapatalk

• Like 1

On 6/15/2018 at 9:18 PM, Ray Ray said:

Then were would I go?

I Know....

On 6/15/2018 at 9:19 PM, capt14k said:

They would miss us.

No we wouldn't.....
I know.... there is a special place in hell for those of you who.....  ah, never mind....  I will try to be nice too :buttkick:

https://www.washingtonpost.com/opinions/that-special-place-in-hell-is-getting-crowded/2017/12/12/9ac489a6-df89-11e7-8679-a9728984779c_story.html?noredirect=on&utm_term=.700d5f2980e8

AVB-AMG

On 6/15/2018 at 0:37 PM, Zeke said:

Start with @PK90. He’s a bad hombre!

Yeah, he's a turncoat. Ran from NJ and only looks back to thumb his nose at us!

Hey, I still have my first handgun I ever purchased, a Springfield Armory 1911, from Paul. While waiting for the NICS check I was outside his shop watching the carpenter bees drilling holes into his house. Bet ya he doesn't miss those phuckers! Or the NJ gun laws! LMAO!  :)

• Like 1