capt14k

How many games will Suarez Last

1k2bqnztil611.jpg
Very funny. Just remember who the reigning champs are and who has 4 cups

To answer the title more games than Germany.

I blame Russia. Selling the last Russian firearm I have because of it.

Sent from my XT1585 using Tapatalk

• Like 1

But seriously, Germany was a victim of it's own complacency. How do you lose a game against Korea? 

The next country to fall to the same disease is Portugal, the euro champs; they are playing like they don't care. If it wasn't for some individual efforts, they wouldn't have advanced. Good luck stopping Suarez from Uruguay.

But seriously, Germany was a victim of it's own complacency. How do you lose a game against Korea? 
The next country to fall to the same disease is Portugal, the euro champs; they are playing like they don't care. If it wasn't for some individual efforts, they wouldn't have advanced. Good luck stopping Suarez from Uruguay.
I agree. Germany showed no creativity or urgency. Portugal and Argentina both are depending on their one superstar. The rest of the team seems disinterested. Honestly Messi seems disinterested. Sweden is hot. England and Belgium look tough.

Portugal will lose to Uruguay. Brazil-Mexico winner won't get past Belgium-England winner. Sweden vs England-Belgium loser will be a good match.

I am now rooting for England, Sweden, Denmark in that order.

At least Mexico-Portugal won't be in the final. So Simpson's was wrong.

• Like 1

Let's be serious here, it's Brazil's tournament to win.  Their bench would be starters for these other teams.

This isn't the Romario, Ronaldo Brazil. They may not get past Mexico.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

44 minutes ago, WP22 said:

The point the Cpt is making is this is not the same Brazil from back when Romario, Ronaldo and Ronaldinho Gaucho were playing. 

Doesn't matter, Brazil IS the best team in the world.  Everyone knows that.   

After its loss to Croatia the Nigerian soccer team was so ashamed they were going to refund the ticket price to all their fans that bought tickets.

They are just waiting for their fans bank account numbers so they can credit the cost.

• Like 2

4 hours ago, PeteF said:

After its loss to Croatia the Nigerian soccer team was so ashamed they were going to refund the ticket price to all their fans that bought tickets.

They are just waiting for their fans bank account numbers so they can credit the cost.

Savage points 7

Wow

Two of the best players in the world are heading home. France had a young star emerge. Uruguay is looking good. Having 3 of the top 12 goal scorers in the world is working.

Still have Brazil, England, or Belgium to get past to win it all.

Tomorrow I will root for Spain and Denmark.

1 minute ago, capt14k said:

Two of the best players in the world are heading home. France had a young star emerge. Uruguay is looking good. Having 3 of the top 12 goal scorers in the world is working.

Still have Brazil, England, or Belgium to get past to win it all.

Tomorrow I will root for Spain and Denmark.

Uruguay has some power!  Cavani was masterful with his goals and their team defense is amazing.  I won't be surprised if they win this year.

• Like 2

This sport shows you that it doesn't matter if you have the best player in the world.  It requires a whole team to chip in.

And Suarez is a friggen cry baby.  I thought Rinaldo cried and flopped all the time.  Suarez is much worse.

Still, this is all for naught, as Brazil will win.

• Like 1

This sport shows you that it doesn't matter if you have the best player in the world.  It requires a whole team to chip in.
And Suarez is a friggen cry baby.  I thought Rinaldo cried and flopped all the time.  Suarez is much worse.

I agree about Suarez and Christiano (I hate referring to him as Ronaldo, Ronaldo was a Superstar from Brazil) being cry babies.

However I don't think Brazil can beat Belgium or England or even Uruguay.

3 hours ago, capt14k said:

I agree about Suarez and Christiano (I hate referring to him as Ronaldo, Ronaldo was a Superstar from Brazil) being cry babies.

However I don't think Brazil can beat Belgium or England or even Uruguay.

Bonus true fact:

Cristiano Ronaldo was named after Ronald Reagan.

Brazil lost as I predicted to the true #1 Team in the World Belgium.

Uruguay has some power!  Cavani was masterful with his goals and their team defense is amazing.  I won't be surprised if they win this year.

No Cavani =No Win. France v Belgium is going to be good.

• Like 1

On one side we have France v Belgium on the other its a shame England will have to knock out Sweden but thankfully Russia’s Team World Cup should end. Honestly I’m happy that only one of the two between Croatia and Russia can move on. England or Sweden will beat either of them. Belgium v England Final but France v England will be more intriguing.

Yes, Belgium won.  Where they a better team?  No.  But, this is why we play the game.  Anything can happen.
It's France's tournament to win now.
Belgium was absolutely the better team on the pitch. France is hot so they will give Belgium a run for their money but Belgium's experience will win out. England will meet them in the final. I will be rooting for England, but I think Belgium may have their number.

After seeing the camera shot of the fans I think American Men may need to go on a peace keeping mission to Sweden. To protect the blonde beauties from the Rapeugees. Swedish Men are failing, and the thought of any of those blondes being defiled by some Migrant POS sickens me.

• Like 1

10 hours ago, capt14k said:

Belgium was absolutely the better team on the pitch. France is hot so they will give Belgium a run for their money but Belgium's experience will win out. England will meet them in the final. I will be rooting for England, but I think Belgium may have their number.

England vs France.

Amazing, I had Spain vs Brazil.