I posted it in another thread. My rep said they will not sell parts for their mags. IF you have one new in the bag, they may swap it out.

Fixed discount.

Use NJ10 for a discount.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

http://www.magazineblocks.com/magento/products/magblock-kits/ar15-magblocks/10-round-ar15-limiters/hexmag-223-5-56mm-ar15-10-30-magblock.html

This site sells the converter. but converting a 15/30 to a 10/30 will cost you  $8 each before shipping. Too much in my opinion. When I purchased the 15/30 I paid $11 each.

2 hours ago, rtquig said:

http://www.magazineblocks.com/magento/products/magblock-kits/ar15-magblocks/10-round-ar15-limiters/hexmag-223-5-56mm-ar15-10-30-magblock.html

This site sells the converter. but converting a 15/30 to a 10/30 will cost you  $8 each before shipping. Too much in my opinion. When I purchased the 15/30 I paid $11 each.

Problem is, even if you blocked it to 10 rounds. The follower and 30 round style spring would allow you to remove the block and use it as a 30 round mag. It would not be permanent!

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, JohnnyB said:

Problem is, even if you blocked it to 10 rounds. The follower and 30 round style spring would allow you to remove the block and use it as a 30 round mag. It would not be permanent!

I was wondering it that was the case.

I was thinking that you could glue of pin the magazine, but then how do you take them apart to clean them. 

19 minutes ago, Zeke said:

Jus buy 10/30 hexmags. But I’d wait.

ill say this for you mag jumpers. Send $ equivalent of 1 mag to Anjrpc. 

Have some semblance of heart 

The problem is I might actually get to the range soon and by letter of the law can’t take existing mags. Want one or two to ride me over. 

31 minutes ago, JohnnyB said:

You make that sound like it's a bad thing.

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, voyager9 said:

The problem is I might actually get to the range soon and by letter of the law can’t take existing mags. Want one or two to ride me over. 

First off. You ain’t going to range soon.

im going on Wednesday.. im not changing shit. I feel your interpretation is wrong. bigly

17 minutes ago, Sniper22 said:

You make that sound like it's a bad thing.

It would only be a bad thing if you got jammed up by the state for it. If this stupid 10 round thing does stick it's not all bad since I may see some 30s in my near future!:)

• Like 1

Incorrect. They were always NJ legal. The way they blocked the 15s is the same way they block the 10s. Both were always able to be taken apart. They were marketed for states like NJ, etc. There is a whole thread on this somewhere.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

before I start a new thread, I'm hoping reviving this one may be better. I need to get some new mags and looking at the 10 rounders (obviously) and states they are in a standard body. are these legal? I would like to get mags I can take apart to clean but don't want to worry about someone mistaking them for being illegal

maybe im not clearly stating my question so please bare with me.

hex mags are full size (capable of loading 30 rounds) bodies
limited to 10 rounds
are serviceable (can take them apart)

because of the above, im wondering if this effed up state considers them illegal as the internals can possibly be changed allowing them to be "high capacity". the question about removing the limiter is irrelevant as im not looking to modify the 10rnd mags in any way

Do you have full size mag springs?

They were designed so they would not function and/or feed properly without all the components included as shipped.  As designed and shipped, it will not feed more than 10 rounds.  It can hold 30 if you take out the limiter, sure, but will not feed 30 unless you replace the spring.  Don't buy 30rd mag springs.

I bought their 15s, and now I've bought their 10s.  I'm sleeping just fine.  I'm sure I am not alone.

4 hours ago, pitt1717 said:

my worry is that because they are full body and can be taken apart they are not legal under the new laws. is this true/false?

There were some companies selling 15/20 and 15/30 that claimed they were NJ compliant, and all they had were blockers with standard springs and removable bases.

The gray area that I haven't seen a real LEGAL answer yet (just tons of opinions) is that can the 15 blocker be removed and 10 blocker installed in it's place and the baseplate slid back on, and it be legal like it was before?

1 hour ago, pitt1717 said:

I don't. but I don't want to get winded up based on interpretation

That's pretty much all we have right now... everyone seems to be a legal beagle.

agree with bhunted but if I can offer another suggestion, the asc 10/30s.  I think the asc mags (steel ones) are the best you can buy period.  They are durable, reliable, feed smooth, lips have extra support and of course they are steel.  Yes the are pricey but you can drop the $hit out of them and not worry