Zeke

Scope/ optic cosies?

I think its a great idea! Buy a bigger safe than you think you will need. Take it from me.....I am shopping for my 3rd safe but I unfortunately don't have place to put it! This hobby is truly an addiction for which there is no cure!:(

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, JohnnyB said:

I think its a great idea! Buy a bigger safe than you think you will need. Take it from me.....I am shopping for my 3rd safe but I unfortunately don't have place to put it! This hobby is truly an addiction for which there is no cure!:(

Buy for 2. Lol! Not funny 

• Like 1

Oh boo-hoo....So sad for ole Zeke...he got's him a woman who knows about, likes, builds and uses firearms.

I just don't know how you do it.  Must be hard on you to have a spouse that enjoys shooting...that doesn't get mad when you bring a new gun home AND gets you a sweet SIG220 for your bday....wow.     Hang in there man....I feel for you.

Oh and the color scheme on her AR..yeah that's muscle.  You know I'm right

• Like 3

I'm a big fan of the neoprene scope covers and use them for this overcrowded safe condition. I get these $10-12 ones off Amazon made by occult. If these are the fancy or cheap ones I wouldn't know since they work great and my search promptly ended.

• Like 1