Sign in to follow this  
Smokin .50

James "Out-of-Order Kaleda interviews CNJFO Communications Director Theresa Inacker

CNJFO's INACKER 2ND EXEC. ON KALEDA PODCAST!
COMMS DIR. SOUNDS OFF ON MAG BAN, SEXISM, ETC.!
by Black Wire Media Monday June 18, 2018 www.cnjfo.com

The Coalition of New Jersey Firearm Owners proudly announces our Communications Director, Theresa Inacker, was interviewed by James Kaleda for his "Out-of-Order" podcast #11 released this morning. Theresa has been writing for us and acting as our Liaison to media outlets. She answered Kaleda's questions with speed and wit, relaying years of experience dealing with the 2nd Amendment under attack, constitutional studies, legislative overreach, the mag ban, anti-gun sexism and how she got started in firearms. We are truly blessed to have her represent us on Kaleda's podcast! Tune-in for a second look at what makes CNJFO a true 2A FIGHTER! outoforderjameskaleda.com/theresa/

Image may contain: 1 person, smiling, closeup
  • Like 2

This is a little off topic to say the least but sort of all ties together with last weeks events.  I have not heard of Mrs. Inacker so I googled some and stumbled across what appeared to be some of her previously posted images.  This one is priceless since it is now budget season and this demonstrates why state spending is out of control.  @Smokin .50 , thanks for the post and doing what you do

budget_sleep.JPG.3d98d8ab42d3b7492b11284be337bf44.JPG

Theresa's 2A activism go way back.  She is responsible for & was the force behind bringing author Emily Miller to South Jersey for a program & book signing of "Emily Gets her Gun" long before CNJFO was ever thought of.  She's a force of nature in the twitterverse and an asset to be cherished.  Ms. Inacker is a member at Telco in Atco, NJ and a Fox News contributor/panelist.

Thanks for the kudos & thanks for writing.  It lets me know what I do doesn't always fall on deaf ears :) .  Be sure to check-out both websites:  http://www.cnjfo.com and http://www.JustifiableNeed.com 

Image may contain: 1 person