Bklynracer

Inside Parkland shooting survivors David and Lauren Hogg's new book

34 minutes ago, Bklynracer said:

Surprised it took so long, cashing in on tragedy. 

Passed on 1st year of college to stay with movement

Anybody think a  book tour is coming

https://www.yahoo.com/gma/shouldn-t-stars-school-shooting-generation-inside-parkland-121704822--abc-news-topstories.html

So who is footing the bills?

no. there is no $%^&' way that they wrote a book THIS fast. something's off. almost as if it's all scripted.

yea, i got the tinfoil a little tight tonight.

edited for language so i don't cause this to be tossed into the 1a

11 hours ago, 1LtCAP said:

no. there is no $%^&' way that they wrote a book THIS fast. something's off. almost as if it's all scripted.

yea, i got the tinfoil a little tight tonight.

edited for language so i don't cause this to be tossed into the 1a

It's called a ghost writer, or more than one. When motivated, you can get a book done and sold (via traditional publishing) in about 30 days. It's not common, but it has been done. 4 months isn't prohibitive, it's only a tad shorter than the typical ghost written politically affiliated book. 

• Like 3

6 minutes ago, raz-0 said:

It's called a ghost writer, or more than one. When motivated, you can get a book done and sold (via traditional publishing) in about 30 days. It's not common, but it has been done. 4 months isn't prohibitive, it's only a tad shorter than the typical ghost written politically affiliated book. 

Yep... but im my mind there's no doubt they had the material written already. They just folded it into the Parkland story to fit their agenda and to use this Hogg idiot's new found notariety. 

• Like 1

21 minutes ago, raz-0 said:

so by ghost writer, you mean someone else? with an agenda? and just slapping this buttheads name on it?

13 minutes ago, Bighungry618 said:

Yep... but im my mind there's no doubt they had the material written already. They just folded it into the Parkland story to fit their agenda and to use this Hogg idiot's new found notariety. 

i still believe this.

• Like 1

22 hours ago, T Bill said:

So who is footing the bills?

If you follow the money trail I'm willing to bet that it will lead to George Soros. Probably had the book written for years just waiting for the right tragedy (and puppet) to exploit and further his communist agenda.

8 hours ago, 1LtCAP said:

so by ghost writer, you mean someone else? with an agenda? and just slapping this buttheads name on it?

i still believe this.

No I mean a professional writer. They get a direction from either the collaborator or the editor then they interview and discuss. The. They write. No need for an agenda, they are pretty mercinary.  Doesn’t mean the people involved didn’t have an agenda, just that professional ghost writers don’t need huge lead times to crank stuff out.  

The book, if you want to call it a book, is only 176 pages according to Amazon. The individuals that gave it a favorable review rating, seem to be more clueless than the Golden Child and his sibling are.

Link - #NeverAgain: A New Generation Draws the Line on Amazon

Regards,

TokenEntry

1 hour ago, TokenEntry said:

The book, if you want to call it a book, is only 176 pages according to Amazon. The individuals that gave it a favorable review rating, seem to be more clueless than the Golden Child and his sibling are.

Link - #NeverAgain: A New Generation Draws the Line on Amazon

Regards,

TokenEntry

Hint... give it a bad rating my friends.. this is how we play the game.

23 minutes ago, Zeke said:

Hint... give it a bad rating my friends.. this is how we play the game.

Another alternative would be is if someone bought the book and uploaded the contents online for everyone to read for free or at a small cost.

*This will ensure that the profits of the book sales is diverted from anti-gun organizations.

*If charging to read the uploaded contents, make all profits go to the NRA/GOA. I'd be in favor of this as the irony would be so big.

Regards,

TokenEntry

• Like 1