cjs71988

Cam & Co. Podcast on NRATV

Just wondering if anyone else caught the most recent episode. They spend quite some time discussing Murphy’s new “common sense” (HA!) gun laws, and Evan Nappen makes an appearance for an interview.

Really good discussion. They obviously bring up the most recent shooting at the Art Featival in Trenton, with a great contrast to a story from Olympia, WA where two armed citizens stopped an armed car jacking at a Walmart.

I enjoyed the episode, just thought i would share.

Just wondering if anyone else caught the most recent episode. They spend quite some time discussing Murphy’s new “common sense” (HA!) gun laws, and Evan Nappen makes an appearance for an interview.

Really good discussion. They obviously bring up the most recent shooting at the Art Featival in Trenton, with a great contrast to a story from Olympia, WA where two armed citizens stopped an armed car jacking at a Walmart.

I enjoyed the episode, just thought i would share.

This sounds like Monday’s episode. I didn’t catch today’s. Are you sure it was today’s?