Zeke

Ok who has the Sig 320?

Fixed trigger group is much better than the previous version.  Cleaner break and better let off and hardly any after travel.  The upgrade is a definite plus.  Find the grip size and color you like and you are set.  Different slide and frame same trigger.  Nice solution.  Get a full and a compact kit and away you go.  Of course we are neutered at 10 so there is a consideration. All in all. me like, big time.  It does not shoot like a Crock 17,19, 22.

• Like 1

No issues with mine.  Shoots really nice, even better after the "upgrade".  Put the Apex flat trigger (post upgrade version) in mine, decided i didnt like that i actually had to squeeze it all the way at the wall to get it to fire why dry firing, so put the regular Sig trigger back in it.  Works perfectly fine that way. 

Only negative is that with the fact that frame grip modules being so easy to swap out, I might have thought that Sig would have come out with more colors by now.  (and finding certain grip modules are like finding Unobtanium).  Otherwise, GTG

• Like 1

Hm, I'm really eager to try a fullsize P320 in .45ACP, since it meets the 10 round mag capacity limit, and because otherwise I might want to get a Beretta PX4 Storm in .45, which I've found to be a better and softer shooter than any other .45 I've tried thus far, what with my clumsy hands and taste for cheap guns (I actually preferred the PX4 over a $3k Wilson Combat 1911, which I could barely stand shooting). Anyone happen to have a P320 .45 with the 4.7" barrel? How's it shoot?

• Like 1

Never got back to you on my 320RX. They "fixed" my romeo1. Said that I have to use a specific brand of battery due to the shape. They sent me an extra one.

As for the 320, I like it. I think I just jumped on board with it too soon. Even without the RX I find it a bit imbalanced and I feel like I perceive more recoil. Again this is without the RX (2 buddies have the same gun / 9mm).

The mag release is very positive and I like it. The slide lock (and ambi side) are useless, just the way I like them. That being said, like some guns slapping an ambi lock on there, it is hard to use the right side as a release. Sights are nice (siglites? On mine) and easy to acquire.

Just over all too much sticking up over the web of my hand for a striker fired system. Feels like picking up a lighter 226. Mine may be coming on the market soon.

TL;DR: Nothing wrong with it, but should have been introduced about 15 years ago.

• Like 1

On 6/24/2018 at 5:55 PM, Vicious said:

Never got back to you on my 320RX. They "fixed" my romeo1. Said that I have to use a specific brand of battery due to the shape. They sent me an extra one.

As for the 320, I like it. I think I just jumped on board with it too soon. Even without the RX I find it a bit imbalanced and I feel like I perceive more recoil. Again this is without the RX (2 buddies have the same gun / 9mm).

The mag release is very positive and I like it. The slide lock (and ambi side) are useless, just the way I like them. That being said, like some guns slapping an ambi lock on there, it is hard to use the right side as a release. Sights are nice (siglites? On mine) and easy to acquire.

Just over all too much sticking up over the web of my hand for a striker fired system. Feels like picking up a lighter 226. Mine may be coming on the market soon.

TL;DR: Nothing wrong with it, but should have been introduced about 15 years ago.

Pm me if you’re thinking of selling. Im not impressed with my wife’s Glock.. jus feels weird .

On 6/22/2018 at 9:25 AM, DSD1026 said:

No issues with mine.  Shoots really nice, even better after the "upgrade".  Put the Apex flat trigger (post upgrade version) in mine, decided i didnt like that i actually had to squeeze it all the way at the wall to get it to fire why dry firing, so put the regular Sig trigger back in it.  Works perfectly fine that way. 

Only negative is that with the fact that frame grip modules being so easy to swap out, I might have thought that Sig would have come out with more colors by now.  (and finding certain grip modules are like finding Unobtanium).  Otherwise, GTG

Ya.. I understand they need to get supply up, and partner more with aftermarket 

On 6/21/2018 at 5:04 PM, Zeke said:

Talk to me goose, talk to me.

Drop safe good now. Any other issues, I want this hard and strong like!

#noglockfome!

I like and am keeping mine (Sub compact).  I will send it in for the "fix" shortly.

• Like 1

Sorry my brother! Not my intention.

My point was you are being stubborn.

You shoot the Glock better than the Sig but are resisting accepting the truth for a myriad of reasons I just can’t fathom.

Maybe what you call feeling “weird” is actually what feeling “right” is supposed to feel like....

10 minutes ago, High Exposure said:

You shoot the Glock better than the Sig but are resisting accepting the truth for a myriad of reasons I just can’t fathom.

Maybe what you call feeling “weird” is actually what feeling “right” is supposed to feel like....

I keep telling her that

• Like 1

1 hour ago, High Exposure said:

+1 sometimes you have to be objective about things.

• Like 1

The more I shoot my P320, the more I like it. The trigger isn't as crisp as my VP9, but it's smooth, highly controllable, and the reset is quite nice. I feel that the trigger is actually better after the voluntary upgrade. I have around 1600 rounds through it, and not one issue. 

It'll likely wind up in my carry rotation once my CWP arrives in the mail in the next few weeks. :p I figure my P320 compact is my fall/winter carry gun, and either a Walther PPS / S&W Shield or something small would be good for (our near endless:D) summer.

• Like 1