Sota

Question for the officers in here...

Here's the scene: I'm out at a restaurant, and observe a husband, a wife, and two preteen daughters. The wife consumes two tall mixed drinks, followed by a large glass of red wine. The husband consumes three shorter heavy Spirit mixed drinks. Both consume their beverages in less than an hour. The husband finishes off his third mixed drink just before leaving. My concern is both of them are potentially intoxicated to some level. The wife especially appears to be intoxicated to some level. What is the protocol for dealing with such a situation?

My question is, why were you clocking them so hard in the first place? I have probably eaten in a thousand restaurants in my life and could never tell you anything so detailed about something that someone else ordered with the exception of it being carried passed my table and saying "Ummm that looks good, I should have ordered that". There must have been something else that brought your attention to their table?

• Like 4

Just call the locals brother and tell them you believe someone may be intoxicated attempting to operate a motor vehicle. “If you see them actually get in a vehicle and one is driving” Give the reg to dispatch and go be with your family. Don’t get involved in shit when your not working unless you have no choice I.E guy pulls out a gun and starts waiving it. Anything else you wanna discuss just pm me. Be safe.

It’s never a smart idea to drink and drive, but i can say i have never driven my kids anywhere with any booze in me. If you don’t give a shit about everyone else on the road is one thing , but endangering your own kids is just another level of shitty

• Like 2

The people that drank were adults and made that decision for themselves.

The last thing we need is citizens "narcing" each other out. Once that becomes the norm, we are all doomed.

I would mind my own business.

• Like 2