gunforhire

Looking for support. I am running for a 2019 NRA Board seat. If you are a voting member (life or 5 or more years). Please help me get signatures.

Looking for support. I am running for a 2019 NRA Board seat. If you are a voting member (life or 5 or more years). Please help me get signatures. The petition is at the range or you can download here. Mail petitions back to me please. Please pass this along far and wide. Thank You. www.colandrofornra.com

C9A32D4B-95CA-45A9-AFD4-040A6EC78563.jpeg

• Like 3

34 minutes ago, gunforhire said:

Looking for support. I am running for a 2019 NRA Board seat. If you are a voting member (life or 5 or more years). Please help me get signatures. The petition is at the range or you can download here. Mail petitions back to me please. Please pass this along far and wide. Thank You. www.colandrofornra.com

C9A32D4B-95CA-45A9-AFD4-040A6EC78563.jpeg

I will forward this to my Florida Gun forums. If you have an URL for Signature forms, I'll pass that along as well.

Regards,
Arnold

I'll do this today and mail it over to you, Anthony.

I hope ALL OF YOU eligible to vote do this too!  Common sense dictates that NJ can ONLY benefit from having an additional NJ resident on the NRA Board. It gives us an even louder voice exactly where it can do the most good. 

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, Mrs. Peel said:

I'll do this today and mail it over to you, Anthony.

I hope ALL OF YOU eligible to vote do this too!  Common sense dictates that NJ can ONLY benefit from having an additional NJ resident on the NRA Board. It gives us an even louder voice exactly where it can do the most good. 

Plus i have a big mouth!

Thank you

Ant

• Like 1

So I was a bit concerned...

Long story short, I live within a few miles of Bob Bidden, being from the same area as Bob, I wanted to sign the petition for Anthony, but I felt there should be some loyalty to Bob (just because we were from the same area).

Stopped in Bob’s shop the other day and was pleased to find (and sign) Anthony’s petition out on the counter at Bob’s Little Sport Shop in Glassboro. Bob was out, but his emplyee’s said Bob by all means supported Anthony for NRA Board of Directors.

Problem solved....