DirtyDigz

A real fire sale - Hackettsown Guns & Ammo 07/14/18

Hackettstown Guns & Ammo

Published by Walter Sevensky · Just now ·

HELLO KIDS... i'm in the process of putting thing together for the fire sale .. the date is July 14 10-3 ... this is a cash or check only deal no credit cards ... i have around 500 guns and cases of ammo .. everything will be sold as is no refunds .. all the guns that were new will still have their factory warranty. we will not be responsible for anything that may go wrong .. i've gone over all the guns and they all seen to work .. the real bad looking ones i will test fire to be sure they work .. if you do not have a permit to purchase a hand gun i will hold it for you but it must be paid for in full before you leave the store on the 14th if you purchased multipal guns there will be a storage fee of $10 per gun after the 1st 30 days .. all ammo is sold as is .. most boxes are just smoke damage .. ammo is fine but i just don't know 100% .. so you should be sure if you want to shoot it.. call or e mail me at 908-852-5260 or [email protected] .. thanks .. it a 1st come first serve .. we may only take small groups of people in at a time due to a possible of a crowd coming .. hope to see you ..walt

Walt is a good  guy.  Straight arrow.  In fact the P320 was delivered the day before the fire.  Yeah, case a little smoked but it was OK.  Sorry to miss this, family thingy that day, damn.

14 hours ago, JackDaWack said:

Are they currently open? Closing? Just a one day sale?

He closed the old location down and moved across the street to a much larger location. I haven't been there yet but he's been up and running for a couple months now. Some ideas he has floating around are to start offering classes and possibly a bow and arrow range in the basement since he has a ton of additional room now.