Howard

Friend's daughter murdered by an illegal :(

Many of you may know Steven Loh, who moved from NJ to Florida about four years ago.  He was both a USPSA competitor and IDPA competitor.  I've linked up with him since moving to Florida and thought it odd when I texted him that he said he was on his way to Colorado.  I figured he was going to visit his daughter.  Turns out a horrible visit as she had been murdered by an illegal she knew.  Shot and killed there and body dumped in Utah.  I cannot imagine what he and his family are going through.  Any friends might want to reach out to him.

http://www.nbc11news.com/content/news/Investigators-Hotchkiss-man-admits-to-killing-woman-486753441.html

My Dad just sent me the link. My step-sister was friends with her and lived with her for a year during college.

Still think we should let them all in because some may actually have a legit asylum claim?

Very sad indeed. My condolences. I apologise for the political statement did not mean to offend anyone.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Yes Steve used to compete in USPSA at Shongum, but stopped before I had started or became a member there.  Before leaving NJ he was concentrating on IDPA and I shot with him at Somerset.

3 minutes ago, Howard said:

Yes Steve used to compete in USPSA at Shongum, but stopped before I had started or became a member there.  Before leaving NJ he was concentrating on IDPA and I shot with him at Somerset.

Good chance we rubbed paint here. Let him know.... ah hell. Ya know. Jus let him know. Fuck! This sucks 

• Like 1

On 6/28/2018 at 9:46 AM, Howard said:

Many of you may know Steven Loh, who moved from NJ to Florida about four years ago.  He was both a USPSA competitor and IDPA competitor.  I've linked up with him since moving to Florida and thought it odd when I texted him that he said he was on his way to Colorado.  I figured he was going to visit his daughter.  Turns out a horrible visit as she had been murdered by an illegal she knew.  Shot and killed there and body dumped in Utah.  I cannot imagine what he and his family are going through.  Any friends might want to reach out to him.

http://www.nbc11news.com/content/news/Investigators-Hotchkiss-man-admits-to-killing-woman-486753441.html

Howard, please PM me with Steve & Helen's address in Florida so I can mail a card.  I wrote a story for CNJFO & posted this wonderful Father-Daughter pic of Steve & Maddy.  I remember shooting with Steve at Somerset Fish & Game.  Steve & I were Facebook friends for years & often squadded together.  I am NUMB over this.  Condolences to anyone who knows the Loh's

STEVEN LOH's DAUGHTER MURDERED BY AN ILLEGAL!
FORMER JERSEY IDPA SHOOTER IS HEARTBROKEN!
by Black Wire Media Friday June 29, 2018 www.cnjfo.com

Madelaine Loh, the 27 year old daughter of former Jersey residents Steven (a well-known and respected I.D.P.A. competitive action shooter) & Helen Loh, was found murdered in Utah where her remains were dumped. The 24 year old illegal alien that committed this heinous act turned himself in at the Delta Co. Colorado Sheriff's Office on Wednesday and is charged with 1st degree murder! All of us that shot with Steven are numbed by this. Words cannot be written that will make the pain go away. Condolences to the Loh family from all of us at CNJFO! www.nbc11news.com/content/news/486888751.html

Image may contain: 2 people, people smiling, indoor

Holy crap - I just found out about this today and I'm completely saddened by it.  

@Howard - please give Steve my best.  I know him and shot with him at SCFGPA and OBRPC and consider him a friend.  This is both sad and upsetting that this happened.