Sign in to follow this  
InFamous

$15 off first order at 1800Gunsandammo.com

I randomly found this site while looking for some 10 rounders for my wife's Pavona and my VP9 to bring with me to the range and for home defense now. They only had VP9 mags for me so I added to the cart out of curiosity. I was able to grab a VP9 10 rd mag which is usually $32.64 for $21.39 shipped! WIKIBUY gave me a code for $15 off "GLOCKGUY226" 

(I'm assuming it was for first purchase because I couldn't use it again, but could from a different device afterwards)

Needless to say I bought one from my computer and another from my cell phone. Shipping is also pretty cheap at $3.75. 

Hope it helps a few people out, even for other things a flat $15 discount is pretty huge off a $32 mag. 

https://www.1800gunsandammo.com/

"PGN10" is another code for $10 off. It will work on the VP9 mag but I tried it on the Hexmag 10rd AR mag and it wouldn't work on one but does work on two of them so I'm not sure what the requirements are for that one. Also shipping bumped up to $7.50 so not really worth it. 

I grabbed some 10s from https://grabagun.com/heckler-and-koch-magazine-vp9-p30-9mm-10rd.html

Item in your order

Qty

Price

Heckler and Koch P30 / VP9 Magazine Black 9mm 10Rd

SKU: GAG_LS-229750S

$252.72

Subtotal

$252.72

Shipping & Handling

$12.40

Grand Total

$265.12

FYI they caught and cancelled my second order. I wasn't thinking and should have used my wife's name. They flagged my second order. I'm going to reorder under my wife's name after I get shipping confirmation for my first one LOL

18 hours ago, sota said:

10 rnd mag is sold out right now.

https://www.1800gunsandammo.com/products/hk-229750s

They show in stock for me still, or maybe it's just the one they put back into their inventory after they cancelled mine HAHA

I got this email.

"Dear Dan,

We have noticed there are multiple orders going to; 1) same shipping/billing address, 2) same person, 3) different emails.
Per our disclaimer on GNA site https://www.1800gunsandammo.com/pages/offer-terms-and-conditions . We are cancelling this order.

I do apologize for the inconvenience.

Thank you,
1800GunsAndAmmo.com"

Like bahahaha caught ya sucker!!!! LOL

2 hours ago, InFamous said:

I got this email.

"Dear Dan,

We have noticed there are multiple orders going to; 1) same shipping/billing address, 2) same person, 3) different emails.
Per our disclaimer on GNA site https://www.1800gunsandammo.com/pages/offer-terms-and-conditions . We are cancelling this order.

I do apologize for the inconvenience.

Thank you,
1800GunsAndAmmo.com"

Like bahahaha caught ya sucker!!!! LOL

I was able to get one, guess it was yours, thank you.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Bklynracer said:

I was able to get one, guess it was yours, thank you.

HAHAHA could be! I'm gonna grab more, just one at a time with different names and emails I guess. Just gonna wait till each ships first. They didn't seem happy about me trying to beat their system. 

Just now, bennj said:

InFamous,

Thanks for the info. I've been looking for a few 10Rs for my CZ compact to take to the range. The code worked so you saved me some $. 

Thanks again,

Ben

$15 on a mag is a huge savings. You're welcome I'm glad you got to take advantage. Hope you can take advantage again. If you decide not to do it the $15 way I posted a $10 code too. 

LOL!

So I think one is getting delivered today, with signature required.
I saw something interesting on the UPS page though... said 2 packages.  Go and look at the tracking, and sure 'nuff there was another from them (I did place 2 orders.)  Only one CC charge so far though.  Oh, and the 2nd one, was recalled by sender; made it ALL the way to Bound Brook before they turned it around!  Seriously at that point, they shoulda just let it go and put the charge through for it.

Nope .. i got one .. but that was all they let me order.   They tried to deliver today ... wtf signature of 21 and over required? Its a freaking metal box with a spring in it.   lol no hassle having ammunition sit on my front porch, but beware the metal box with a spring lol.   Not sure how the hell I'll ever get it delivered if that's the case.  Only one that might be here when the UPS trucks come around is my son who is not old enough. Even saving 15 bucks, I would not have bothered to order due to the delivery hassle had I known.