Bully

ElectroChemical Etching Questions

So I'm looking to do some electrical chemical etching.  I'd certainly like to put a "rollmark" on my personal built guns, but in addition, would like to potentially venture into some other stuff.  Does anyone know of any shops in the north jersey area that can/will make me some stencils?  Hopefully someone 2A friendly?  Any help is appreciated.  

Chris - How about laser engraving? I think you can duplicate just about any electronic file so the sky is the limit as to what you could have engraved, as long as the part would fit in the engraver's machine.

Adios,

Pizza Bob

9 minutes ago, Pizza Bob said:

Chris - How about laser engraving? I think you can duplicate just about any electronic file so the sky is the limit as to what you could have engraved, as long as the part would fit in the engraver's machine.

Adios,

Pizza Bob

Hi Bob.

I'm looking to do the work myself.  Not looking to farm it out.  That's why I'm looking for someone to make a few stencils to get me started.  I'm hoping to keep it local but know of some online sources.