Sign in to follow this  
Wojo

GFH - Make A Wish

When people talk about family and inclusion, few people can measure up to Anthony Colandro and Jimmy at GFH. I had made a request to make a wish happen for a very close friend of my twins that has a disease, which there is no cure. It only offers a diminishing quality of life and suffering. Because of her limitations, she spends a lot of time gaming and always wanted to know what it was like to shoot a real firearm. Well, GFH was the Genie that made that wish happen. I can't thank GFH enough for giving genuine joy to a young woman whose day is mostly enduring pain and hardships. Tom who was her instructor could not have been any better. He is another angel the represents GFH Family of Guardian Angels. You have NO IDEA how much joy you have given this family. My daughter in the background was simply amazed at how everything played out. Heaven / Valhalla - smiles upon your good deeds my brother(s).

GFH Anna.jpg

• Like 12