YoungGun1967

Hello from Burlington County

Not much going on for me as far as shooting, next event I'm attending is probably an open clays tournament on July 25th. There's still spots open if you like shotguns.

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

I have a shot gun that I haven’t even shot yet. I want to start shooting clays. I’m not up to tournament level, but I appreciate the info!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  • Like 1

I have a shot gun that I haven’t even shot yet. I want to start shooting clays. I’m not up to tournament level, but I appreciate the info!

It's a beginner's event for new shooters, nothing serious and it's a great introduction to clays if you're looking for some mentoring as far as getting into the sport is concerned. Keep it in mind. Reach out to me if you'd like details!

• Like 1

It's a beginner's event for new shooters, nothing serious and it's a great introduction to clays if you're looking for some mentoring as far as getting into the sport is concerned. Keep it in mind. Reach out to me if you'd like details!

Oh that’s great! That sounds like something that would be useful. Thank you so much!