YoungGun1967

Shout out to Representative Tom MacArthur

Hi everyone, I’m new to this forum. I just moved to my new address in January this year. I put in for a change of address for my FID back in February. In my town we deal with the State Police. 4 months later and no FID. I stopped by the barracks and was told “It’s not in. We’ll call you.”

I felt like they were dragging their feet due to the new governor having the State Police in his back pocket.

Just last week I wrote to Representative MacArthur and explained the situation. Just yesterday the State Police called me and told me my paperwork is in. Coincidence? I don’t think so. Kudos to Representative MacArthur!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

• Like 1

23 minutes ago, voyager9 said:

Good to hear. Unfortunately he’s one of the republicans that the NJ Democrats are targeting. Airways, even YouTube, are cluttered with anti-McArthur ads. 

23 minutes ago, voyager9 said:

Good to hear. Unfortunately he’s one of the republicans that the NJ Democrats are targeting. Airways, even YouTube, are cluttered with anti-McArthur ads. 

All the more reason he needs our support. Thank you for your reply!

• Like 1

Tom is a great guy, and was a neighbor of mine in Randolph before he moved to run for Congress.  I highly doubt he had any involvement given the timing of this, but one never knows.  

• Like 1