• Latest Topics

• Similar Content

• By PD2K
      NRA has an auto template that sends your rep an email opposing the proposed new NJ gun laws:
      https://act.nraila.org/takeaction.aspx?AlertID=1978
      Mods please move if I posted in the wrong forum. Oh and sorry if this has been posted already.
    • By PD2K
      A List of the Companies Cutting Ties With the N.R.A.
      https://www.nytimes.com/2018/02/24/business/nra-companies-boycott.html
      For me the only one that really hurts is Delta/United since they only game in town for the NY/NJ area. Maybe Metlife and Chubb too.
      Mods please move if posted in wrong section.
    • By NJGF
      President Trump:
      "What many people don’t understand, or don’t want to understand, is that Wayne, Chris and the folks who work so hard at the @NRA are Great People and Great American Patriots. They love our Country and will do the right thing. MAKE AMERICA GREAT AGAIN!"
      6:31 AM - 22 Feb 2018
    • By Scorpio64
      You may be asking yourself, what does the bump stock ban have to do with you, especially if you dont own a bump stock. Well, if you own any semi auto rifle, it has more to do with you than you may think. In this video, MAC (Military Arms Channel) and ATF employee Rick Vasquez discuss the long reaching, and likely overreaching, authority of the ATF to regulate without legislation and how political parties use a little known backdoor to regulate without public discourse in Congress. There is also a Q&A from internet viewers.

In a nutshell, every semi auto rifle will be affected by the proposed regulations concerning bump stocks, even if you don't own one. Among other things, ATF is now talking about regulating SA triggers and reset times. Bottom line here, the bump stock ban is not just about bump stocks. I believe it's important for you to see this, and I ask that you share this video to help get the word out.

Here is a link to GOA where they briefly outline the ban, it's implications and a link to ATF where you can leave a comment.
      https://www.gunownersamerica.com/atf...5000@gmail.com

• By SIGMan Freud
      With so many registered shoots going on, I thought I'd try a new range in South Jersey and visited Quinton in Salem County and have since gone back.
      It's a nice facility overall, offering Trap, Skeet, Sporting Clays and 5-Stand. I've been there twice for Trap and Sporting Clays and both were busy, but not crowded. On the Trap field, the shooters were pretty laid back and friendly and the woman, Lisa, who was running the show was super helpful. I went with my son and both being new to Trap, I appreciated the advice from the guys just hanging out. It's the kind of place that gets a lot of regulars and they sit around and chew the fat and, when there's enough for a squad, or when Lisa is trying to fill a squad, someone will get up and join. You know there are regulars when a shooter goes down into the trap house to check on the trap or set it up for doubles. It was a pretty good mix of people, yeah, plenty of middle-aged and elderly men, but a few women and juniors as well.  It was a very comfortable place to shoot and I recommend it, though it is a haul (for me) being so far south. 
      They only have one Sporting Clay course as far as I know and it's nicely laid out in the woods along winding, stoned paths. We found the presentations fairly hard - definitely more difficult than the Woods course at Cedar Creek, for example. Lots of longer distance targets. 
      I don't shoot skeet but they have a couple of skeet ranges that look to be in good condition. I've not seen anyone on the skeet range either time I've been there.
      Prices per round weren't bad - $30 for 100 Sporting Clays and $5 for a round of Trap (non-member prices). Clubhouses are nice. No ammo for sale.
    • Nah it was just a joke, except the part about tofu and mixing fruit with your meat. That's serious business and should not be done.
    • Oh that’s nice I like that! Question with the setup you recommended, is there anyway to have it so we can check on our phones for live footage? Girlfriend just mentioned how she’d like to be able to check cameras at times when at work or whatever.
    • Welcome!  You should come meet up with some of us at the Inaugural NJGF Shoot @ RTSP  
    • Obesity, diabetes, heart disease, etc....no fun. If we're concerned with the unlikely event of an untimely death via home invasion, seems only logical to also be quite concerned with the much more common and likely threats to our well being as well. I used to ridicule people the same way years ago. But remember, many people have health concerns and good for them for taking care. And if you're just kidding, sorry for taking you seriously. I mean no offense.  
    • Look, I want Large Capacity Magazine training. What's the cost? What if I already have it and can reload under 8 seconds?   Does the state of NJ give me free mags then for qualifying?   Where do I sign?