Xchief30

Which new SC Justice will help with our gun laws ??

I know we are all looking at this from tha 2a side, Trump was not just looking at 2a, he was looking at what was best for the Country overall and who would be able to get through quickly. Hopefully he's better then Kennedy and we can move on and improve 2a.

• Like 4

I agree and I hope Trump doesn't run again. Trump has done some great things. Restoring the Second is not one of them and is nowhere near the top of his list.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Capt, I tolerate a lot of your rants. This is not one of them. Stop being ridiculous. And remember! Hillary 2020! [emoji37]

True story. When I was a kid, my grandfather wanted to give me a quarter. I told him I would like a penny cause I like them more. He murmured some choice words and walked away saying, ‘now you get nothing’...
I learned back then what to wish for or not. Maybe this story is something you can learn from.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I deleted it you whiny little girl. Go cry over the news being posted some more.

Whadda dick statement. What an ass!
What little respect I had for you is gone.
You need to grow up.

I know we are all looking at this from tha 2a side, Trump was not just looking at 2a, he was looking at what was best for the Country overall and who would be able to get through quickly. Hopefully he's better then Kennedy and we can move on and improve 2a.

Bingo!

Capt, I tolerate a lot of your rants. This is not one of them. Stop being ridiculous. And remember! Hillary 2020! [emoji37]

True story. When I was a kid, my grandfather wanted to give me a quarter. I told him I would like a penny cause I like them more. He murmured some choice words and walked away saying, ‘now you get nothing’...

I learned back then what to wish for or not. Maybe this story is something you can learn from.

Tolerate my rants? Do you not realize you have the option of not reading or using the ignore function? I'm starting to think between all the complaining about people posting the news and now you don't.

Do you honestly think I give a damn about the opinion of someone I don't know?

Btw, you really think it bugged me you used the Eff word? Hah! My comment was directed to the point you were burying the guy for one decision you dolt! Want a cookie lil boy?

Btw, you really think it bugged me you used the Eff word? Hah! My comment was directed to the point you were burying the guy for one decision you dolt! Want a cookie lil boy?

I deleted the F Trump well before your post. Again I could give a damn what you think or have to say. Go to bed old man I think you are having a senior moment

Tolerate my rants? Do you not realize you have the option of not reading or using the ignore function? I'm starting to think between all the complaining about people posting the news and now you don't.

Do you honestly think I give a damn about the opinion of someone I don't know?

Heh, you like most probably hardly know anyone here. On the flip side, do you think we care about your asinine opinion? Amazing.

• Like 1

Heh, you like most probably hardly know anyone here. On the flip side, do you think we care about your asinine opinion? Amazing.

Yup definitely having a senior moment.

I deleted the F Trump well before your post. Again I could give a damn what you think or have to say. Go to bed old man I think you are having a senior moment

Running out of points to argue? I told you I could care less about your language.
Disrespectful prick you are in so many ways.
Cheers! [emoji1589][emoji481]

• Like 1

Running out of points to argue? I told you I could care less about your language.

Disrespectful prick you are in so many ways.

Cheers! [emoji1589][emoji481]

Read your own posts.

Meaning I didn't start slinging the personal attacks first but I will gladly return them.

Some of you guys may not like what @capt14k says and that's you're choice, but to ignore what he is saying about Trump and the 2nd Amendment is a little short sighted.

*After FL school shooting - Trump commented that he wanted to take away the guns first and worry about due process later.

*LV shooting -  Bump stock ban.

*Fixed NICS - Passed in Omnibus Bill

Regards,

TokenEntry

• Like 2

29 minutes ago, Bklynracer said:

This 

• Like 2

A pick who would bring back machine guns for all would not be confirmed in this day and age!  Lets be real here. Kavanaugh, just because he clerked for Kennedy, does mean he will vote like Kennedy! Give the guy a chance! I see many pro 2A cases being taken up by SCOTUS if Kavanaugh gets confirmed!

• Like 2

Some of you guys may not like what [mention=8404]capt14k[/mention] says and that's you're choice, but to ignore what he is saying about Trump and the 2nd Amendment is a little short sighted.

*After FL school shooting - Trump commented that he wanted to take away the guns first and worry about due process later.

*LV shooting -  Bump stock ban.

*Fixed NICS - Passed in Omnibus Bill

Regards,

TokenEntry

Exactly. As time goes on we are seeing he is no friend of the Second Amendment, but he isn't Hillary so that is fine in the eyes of many. Between Bennett to the Ninth and now Kavanuagh over Hardiman it is setting up for more of the same at best. I honestly hope RBG doesn't pass soon, because I fear Trump could be persuaded to nominate Garland to seal his legacy. I hope Trump is satisfied with his accomplishments and steps down for Pence, because I don't see RBG making it another 6 years.

A pick who would bring back machine guns for all would not be confirmed in this day and age!  Lets be real here. Kavanaugh, just because he clerked for Kennedy, does mean he will vote like Kennedy! Give the guy a chance! I see many pro 2A cases being taken up by SCOTUS if Kavanaugh gets confirmed!

Then you drag out the confirmation til after the mid terms when GOP secures a majority. You don't give in. GOP has been giving in for years and look where we are. Dems don't give in. I will bet money the Cert denied continues.

1 minute ago, JohnnyB said:

I agree with your sentiments overall with Kavanaugh, but there is no reason why there should be a MG ban in place.

*You're allowed to own a machine gun, but are limited to ones mfg'd before 1986.

*Why are only certain class of FFL dealers allowed to own machine guns?

Regards,

TokenEntry

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, TokenEntry said:

*You're allowed to own a machine gun, but are limited to ones mfg'd before 1986.

Regards,

TokenEntry

Yeah, I could never get a good answer for that one. And we are not even talking about doing away with the whole NFA thing which we should be.

There is a difference between “ Hardiman was better than Kavanaugh” and “Kavanaugh was the worst pick on the list” or “Trump has ruined 2A with the Kavanaugh pick”.  The first is an opinion you could argue with facts.. the other two are just hyperbole.   

And the direction this thread has taken in the last two hours is a disgrace. 

• Like 2

4 minutes ago, WP22 said:

Yeah, I could never get a good answer for that one. And we are not even talking about doing away with the whole NFA thing which we should.

I wonder what the ratio of pre 1986 machine guns vs FFL dealer machine guns are out there. I'm thinking the latter has a larger margin.

Regards,

TokenEntry

There is a difference between “ Hardiman was better than Kavanaugh” and “Kavanaugh was the worst pick on the list” or “Trump has ruined 2A with the Kavanaugh pick”.  The first is an opinion you could argue with facts.. the other two are just hyperbole.   

And the direction this thread has taken in the last two hours is a disgrace. 

Out of the 6 he was the worst pick. That is my opinion and I can back it up. Trump has done nothing for 2A since being POTUS. This pick didn't do anything either.

I also love how the Trump can do no wrong crowd glosses over his 9th Circuit Nominee Mark Bennett

I wonder what the ratio of pre 1986 machine guns vs FFL dealer machine guns are out there. I'm thinking the latter has a larger margin.

Regards,

TokenEntry

Much larger margin. Once I am out of this shithole I am getting FFL01 and SOT so I can feel like the elitist class.

What is even worse that many don't realize is MG made before 1968 had to be registered at that time. In 1986 if you didn't have paperwork for WWII bring home MG you couldn't register it. That is why Semi Auto MG34 will run $4k for a parts kit and $7k complete. Full Auto Transferable MG34 or MG42 $40-60k. MG34 or MG42 all matching full auto in Finland $2,500,

1 hour ago, capt14k said:

That's the best we can hope for with Kavanaugh is the prevention of further encroachment. With Hardiman we had a chance at overturning NFA, GCA, and everything else.

That is a pipe dream.  We may have had more strict adherence to 2A with Hardiman, but repeal of NFA, not happening bro.

• Like 1

That is a pipe dream.  We may have had more strict adherence to 2A with Hardiman, but repeal of NFA, not happening bro.

I believe it can and should be overturned. If Pence gets to replace RBG and Breyer I think it will be overturned. All they have to do is take an originalist approach. Shall not be infringed. Does NFA infringe? Yes

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, Scorpio64 said:

How many people here thought HRC would have been our next president? I did because of the MSM reporting. Right now, someone should check on Ginsburg residence to see if she is still breathing after this announcement. It's still a win for our side but without the ticker tape parade.

Regards,

TokenEntry

4 minutes ago, TokenEntry said:

someone should check on Ginsburg residence to see if she is still breathing after this announcement.

RBG is in better health that one may assume.  Sorry, just laying out the facts.  She does like her nap time though.  I don't wish ill will on anyone, even people I intensely disagree with.  But hoping for an untimely death on anyone is un-something....  She'll be gone when her numbers up.  You can take solace in knowing she will be rendered impotent very soon though..  I hope she lives a very long and frustrating life.

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, Scorpio64 said:

RBG is in better health that one may assume.  Sorry, just laying out the facts.  She does like her nap time though.  I don't wish ill will on anyone, even people I intensely disagree with.  But hoping for an untimely death on anyone is un-something....  She'll be gone when her numbers up.  You can take solace in knowing she will be rendered impotent very soon though..  I hope she lives a very long and frustrating life.

Her dying of frustration is much worse, IMO. She clearly has a bias with Trump and her staying on board out of spite is very telling what kind of person she is. Instead of stepping down with some dignity, she rather opt for the latter.

Regards,

TokenEntry

6 hours ago, Scorpio64 said:

You could vote on repealing the NFA with just gun owners and you probably wouldn't get passed 50%.

8 hours ago, capt14k said:

Read your own posts.

Meaning I didn't start slinging the personal attacks first but I will gladly return them.

You are one angry little boy. And I just reread everything. My first response was about you casting Trump off the island. Nothing else... Fair debate is fine by me. But you sound more like an angry libtard than a constitutionalist.
I really think you can vent your anger better by calling your congress man or go sit on a corner. Better yet, go find him eating a meal and confront him. Should be easy to find him, he likes fast food.

So, no problem. You are right, I will flag you. Consider yourself honored by such a bold move on my part.

You are one angry little boy. And I just reread everything. My first response was about you casting Trump off the island. Nothing else... Fair debate is fine by me. But you sound more like an angry libtard than a constitutionalist.
I really think you can vent your anger better by calling your congress man or go sit on a corner. Better yet, go find him eating a meal and confront him. Should be easy to find him, he likes fast food.
So, no problem. You are right, I will flag you. Consider yourself honored by such a bold move on my part.

Angry yes, little boy no. You can try and give, it but you can't take it. Isn't that just too bad. Now go cry some tears in your coffee.

Too bad not everyone is an always Trumper like yourself. Trump blew this pick and has done nothing for 2A. You have been had by Trump, but refuse to even see it. He is a NY Liberal like half the people on this forum.

6 minutes ago, capt14k said:

Angry yes, little boy no. You can try and give, it but you can't take it. Isn't that just too bad. Now go cry some tears in your coffee.

Too bad not everyone is an always Trumper like yourself. Trump blew this pick and has done nothing for 2A. You have been had by Trump, but refuse to even see it. He is a NY Liberal like half the people on this forum.

You serious? You are basing your hate on one or so decisions.... You are bashing me for calling you out or pointing out your hatred for him because of only 2a related stuff. You are exactly like a libtard. Failing to see what's in front of you. Instead, you side step. You tend to ignore the responses I gave to you were not bashing you. So whatever. I've been around too long to put up with your bullshit. Go cry to someone who gives a damn. 

You serious? You are basing your hate on one or so decisions.... You are bashing me for calling you out or pointing out your hatred for him because of only 2a related stuff. You are exactly like a libtard. Failing to see what's in front of you. Instead, you side step. You tend to ignore the responses I gave to you were not bashing you. So whatever. I've been around too long to put up with your bullshit. Go cry to someone who gives a damn. 

I thought you blocked me? This isn't his first major flop on 2A. Mark Bennett nomination to the 9th ring a bell? There he nominated an Anti, but I guess GOA is wrong too. What happened to National Reprocoity? That's right Trump gave away the bargaining chip we had called Fix Nics while signing that ridiculous budget.