runcibleman

NJ state troopers attempt gun confiscation because man's son criticizes school security weakness?

I dont think there are antis on the forum.....  well maybe one....

The forum here and it can defend itself, but as with everything there are segments of the society, here as well.
Some believe that the talk of armed insurrection at this time is unwarranted .....
Some believe a march on Trenton full tilt armed should happen.....
Some are fudds....some are low speed high drag....some really are high speed low drag...
Some will cave...some will stand their ground....
It's the breakfast club on adderall ...  

I dont remember all of what happened but I think it was all the conspiracy shit that was over the top....  well ymmv.....but anyone who invites the police in the house without a warrant in my mind is a mistake.....no good came come from a knock and question....
THIS IS NOT A SLAM ON LAW ENFORCEMENT...  they just have a job to do and that is to enforce law...and go home.  This whole you have nothing to hide so why not let them in and talk is silly....not far from the overreaching surveillance in our society..

I like to use Antis because it is more inflammatory. Are they really Antis, No, but at the same time they aren't "single issue" voters, they don't value the 2nd as much, they will quickly throw someone under the bus for not following Unconstitutional Laws, and they will quickly comply and be happy with what they are "allowed" to keep. So one step above an Anti. For without the 2nd we won't have a 1st, 3rd, 4th, 5th, etc.

As far as cops showing up unannounced and wanting to come in 5 words "Do you have a warrant". The badge bunnies/lickers will always say if you have nothing to hide why wouldn't you let them in. Why because nothing good can come out of it. Personally I wouldn't call 911 for a medical emergency. Too many have ended up dead from a bullet, that were in diabetic shock. Best to drive to the hospital.

As for Shawn's situation I don't think he tries to hide anything or doesn't want to talk about it. If he did he wouldn't have brought it up. The threads were deleted and locked by Mods. Personally I would like to look back and see who the ones were that bashed him and said he should have let the cops in. Its always good to know who is really with you and who likes to socialize at rallies.

Sent from my XT1585 using Tapatalk

9 hours ago, capt14k said:

What exactly did they attack you over not letting the police in your house?

What is a bucket pool?

I found one locked thread and a lot of deleted posts it seems in that thread. Did any of those threads survive?

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

He wasn't attacked for that. He was told to STFU because he was doing a play by play, live, as the situation unfolded...."shit's going down...the cops are at the house....I'm on the phone with Nappen..." Shit like that.

A lot of those posts were deleted to protect him from himself.

To be fair to Shawn, he used to get a lot of shit here. Naturally he also go a lot of it for this incident.

He was called a dolt for posting a picture of his kid with a gun. He was accused to be milking the incident for self promotion. He used to post when and where his next interview was going to air.

He created a facebook page titled "shawn's public personna" or some other shit like that. Yes, got if for that too.

So, yes he absolutely was attacked here. Some may have been warranted but some, most certainly, wasn't. But he absolutely was not attacked for standing up to the police, at least not in public.

But, since not many people knew Rosey---really man? Why?----had narc'ed to his attorney about his winnings, it is also likely he was attacked in private.

Yes I saw the self promotion stuff and yes that was over the top. I did also find posts where people accused him of being Anti-Cop. I get the same crap. I am far from Anti Cop. Some of my best friends are LEOS (I know same as the racist who totes his one black friend, for the record I have been called racist too). I am Anti Bad Cops and Cops who protect the Blue Wall and wont call out the bad cops. BlueLineFish said it himself every department knows who the bad apples are. Well if that is the case why are they still allowed to stay in the profession, and make all cops look bad? To protect that Blue Wall? BS those days are over.

10 minutes ago, capt14k said:

Yes I saw the self promotion stuff and yes that was over the top. I did also find posts where people accused him of being Anti-Cop. I get the same crap. I am far from Anti Cop. Some of my best friends are LEOS (I know same as the racist who totes his one black friend, for the record I have been called racist too). I am Anti Bad Cops and Cops who protect the Blue Wall and wont call out the bad cops. BlueLineFish said it himself every department knows who the bad apples are. Well if that is the case why are they still allowed to stay in the profession, and make all cops look bad? To protect that Blue Wall? BS those days are over.

In all fairness...how do you get rid of the bad apples?  Anyone who's worked in government knows it's not that easy....

• Like 1

That is good advice. I remember one time there was a fight at a party. It was in the neighboring town. I went with a girl to the party. Guys from my town, who I really didn’t care for, showed up and started attacking people with sticks, bats, brass knuckles, and chains. I immediately threw my hands in the air and made a spectacle that I was not involved. Ultimately I ended up putting one of the guys from my town to sleep, because two of them were hitting a kid with cutdown broom stocks. The rest of them picked up their buddy and got in their cars and left. No I wouldn’t have been able to take ten guys with weapons, but they understood there would have been repercussions from my friends.

Reason for the story is the next day the Police call me and want me to come in to talk. I said we can talk on the phone from my attorneys office. They started making false accusations. I said I was innocent and they needed to talk to the owners of the home and the victims, and then I hung up. Turned out two of the guys who were attacking people with weapons tried to implicate me in the hopes of saving themselves. Once the police properly investigated I got another call from them apologizing. Officer also said I may have saved the kid’s life who was being hit with the sticks. I denied knowing what they were talking about, and the call ended with a friendly chuckle from both of us.

In all fairness...how do you get rid of the bad apples?  Anyone who's worked in government knows it's not that easy....

No it isn’t easy but it can be done. Most departments have some sort of internal affairs. The current deputy chief in Old Bridge crossed that blue line and IIRC had 8 officers indicted and removed from the job. It was like the Wild West back then in Old Bridge. Some of the cops showed up at his house in the middle of the night firing shots at it. At the time he was the head of the Old Bridge PBA. He was labeled a rat, but he did the right thing. The cops that were fired were corrupt as could be.

10 hours ago, Shawnmoore81 said:

This is exactly what happened to me.

70% of this forum attacked me

Smoking 50 pm’ed my lawyer and told him I won a bucket pool and make sure he got that money

This is why our state is f*cked up

But in the end I won..... without a go fund me

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Sir, you are sadly mistaken.  I PM'd Nappen & told him "BE CAREFUL" about what I saw HERE on this PUBLIC forum (that YOU POSTED) that's no longer HERE (so why are you bringing this up?).  In doing so I identified a potential exposure to YOU that might result in YOUR prosecution.  Nappen & Max decided together to make it go away.  At this point maybe this thread ought to "go away" too? 

• Like 2

Self promotion?
I did exactly what my lawyer told me to do.

The Facebook page was to stop the 1000 friend requests and pm’s from everyone from media to death threats coming to my personal page. Smoke and mirrors.

Antis on this page?
I have a conversation saved which took place in the live chat area. I’ll keep it off the post rather then stir the pot since I was contacted and an apology was given. Some of em to this day can go f themselves.

A bucket pool is done on fridays at work. Raffle tickets are $10 each 3 for $20. Winner takes all. Some big jobs the pot gets big. I won over $5k the morning I got raided. I had a friend win $28k when they were building citizens bank park. Usually they are a few hundred

Attacked on here... at first I was accused of making it up. Then it went to I called on myself. Then it just kept going. If I wasn’t on here answering a question instantly there would be a page of comments. Like it was my full time job to answers questions

But the fact is to this day
I was never charged
I broke no laws
They never got a warrant
I never opened my safe

• Like 4

Self promotion?
I did exactly what my lawyer told me to do. You kinda have to do the interviews.

The Facebook page was to stop the 1000 friend requests and pm’s from everyone from media to death threats coming to my personal page. Smoke and mirrors.

Antis on this page?
I have a conversation saved which took place in the live chat area. I’ll keep it off the post rather then stir the pot since I was contacted and an apology was given. Some of em to this day can go f themselves.

A bucket pool is done on fridays at work. Raffle tickets are $10 each 3 for $20. Winner takes all. Some big jobs the pot gets big. I won over $5k the morning I got raided. I had a friend win $28k when they were building citizens bank park. Usually they are a few hundred

Warrants must be specific.  That's why police may not necessarily have one.  They must describe what is being searched for and where they are looking.  Lots of case law on this.

Example:  Warrant states they're looking for a person.  They cannot look in drawers that a person would not fit into, or the evidence found will be disallowed in most cases.

1 hour ago, W2MC said:

I'm pretty sure most cops would know how to make another cop's life hell, at least enough to make them "resign" and seek employment elsewhere.

• Like 1

52 minutes ago, Shawnmoore81 said:

You do get dogpiled on on occasion, often you set yourself up for it. 

Your bucket pool may be a regular thing, it does not make it legal. So probably best not to post about winning one, where it happens, etc. If they are getting the right license for a non-profit org to run a  fund raising raffle, then post away, but you might want to state that. If they aren't, it's one of those things that one might want to exercise some discretion about. 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Smokin .50 said:

Sir, you are sadly mistaken.  I PM'd Nappen & told him "BE CAREFUL" about what I saw HERE on this PUBLIC forum (that YOU POSTED) that's no longer HERE (so why are you bringing this up?).  In doing so I identified a potential exposure to YOU that might result in YOUR prosecution.  Nappen & Max decided together to make it go away.  At this point maybe this thread ought to "go away" too? 

You took it upon yourself to contact his lawyer? Wtf. 

Warrants must be specific.  That's why police may not necessarily have one.  They must describe what is being searched for and where they are looking.  Lots of case law on this.
Example:  Warrant states they're looking for a person.  They cannot look in drawers that a person would not fit into, or the evidence found will be disallowed in most cases.

Exactly so if they don’t have a warrant they don’t get to enter. They don’t get to search.

Thanks, Cap, for proving my point...it's NOT easy to get rid of 'em.  Sometimes you have to feed them enough rope to hang themselves.

No it definitely was not easy. Those crazy SOBs shot his house up from the street. It was in the papers at the time.

Then you had the Manalapan Detective Helen Kluge and Her Husband Timmy Kirkland. Kirkland failed the NJSP Psych Exam and beat an old drunk to death when he was younger. Karma got him because he married the crazy dyke. She decided to try and kill her Lesbian lover who was a cop in Freehold. Before that she was charged with assaulting an old guy in his house whose wife called 911 because he was having a stroke. She was fired and spent time in prison, but the news stories seem to be scrubbed except paid articles in APP. Best part is she now runs loss prevention for Shoprite. She shouldn’t be hired to run dog fights.

Also reminds me of the Lesbian Cop that killed a girl I went to HS with. They were lovers and she broke it off. This was out in LA. Best female basketball player in NJ history. Don’t know how I went off on this tangent, but it is what it is.

Hey - **I** shop at Shop Rite!  

Looks like her past may have caught up to her. She was working as Senior Loss Prevention at Saker Shoprite but latest job seems to be games manager at Great Adventure.

8 hours ago, capt14k said:

I am Anti Bad Cops and Cops who protect the Blue Wall and wont call out the bad cops. BlueLineFish said it himself every department knows who the bad apples are. Well if that is the case why are they still allowed to stay in the profession, and make all cops look bad? To protect that Blue Wall? BS those days are over.

Finally, we fully agree on something. I have nothing against the police. I just have problems with police who abuse their powers and police who blindly back them up.

8 hours ago, W2MC said:

Absolutely. When the police start questioning you, they are NOT on your side.

• Like 1

@Greenday we also agreed on Stingrays and plate scanners being Unconstitutional without a warrant. The difference between myself and you, and myself and many for that matter, is I believe in 2 documents and following them as written. One is the Constitution and the other is the Bible. The Bible must be read complete both Old and New Testament. The New Testament trumps the Old. It amends it in many ways. Thus why eye for an eye is no longer the law and we don't sacrifice animals. Anything contradictory to either is wrong.

19 hours ago, USRifle30Cal said:

This place never ceases to amaze....

:facepalm:....

Just when you think the effing horse is dead...and buried..it is resurrected and has to be be beat again...

:deadhorse:

can't kill a zombie by beating it. gotta shoot it in the head

• Like 1