louu

Steel Challenge at Quinton Saturday

Time to get off the computer and do some shooting. Steel challenge is for everyone so I better see you all there.

Here's the link to pre register if you would like but I'm sure walks ons are welcome https://practiscore.com/clubs/quinton_sportsmens_club_steel_challenge/matches/

here is an excellent video of what it's all about 

Any questions feel free to ask

• Like 1

18 hours ago, louu said:

Time to get off the computer and do some shooting. Steel challenge is for everyone so I better see you all there.

Here's the link to pre register if you would like but I'm sure walks ons are welcome https://practiscore.com/clubs/quinton_sportsmens_club_steel_challenge/matches/

here is an excellent video of what it's all about 

I am %99.9 working on Saturday but if work falls through i will be there. It’s 2 hours from me but I’d make the drive.

Work is overrated. It's not a bad drive, I drive an hour and a half to old bridge twice a month. 

Come on down, gona be a fun time and let me know if you need anything. 

• Like 1

19 hours ago, louu said:

Sorry to ask an unrelated question, but one related to the Quinton Sportsmen's Club.  There used to be a couple (under the business name "Shooters on Target") that used the facility to teach a "Multi-State" CCW course (UT, FL, AZ, VA).  I took the course from them there.  I was wondering what happened to them because it seems the course is no longer offered at the Quinton Club. Did they move away, or perhaps  they retired or something?  It was a pretty decent course, and I got 3 of the four permits they offered (I skipped only VA).  

Just curious...  Thx.

7 minutes ago, HBecwithFn7 said:

Sorry to ask an unrelated question, but one related to the Quinton Sportsmen's Club.  There used to be a couple (under the business name "Shooters on Target") that used the facility to teach a "Multi-State" CCW course (UT, FL, AZ, VA).  I took the course from them there.  I was wondering what happened to them because it seems the course is no longer offered at the Quinton Club. Did they move away, or perhaps  they retired or something?  It was a pretty decent course, and I got 3 of the four permits they offered (I skipped only VA).  

Just curious...  Thx.

No idea sorry bud. Could try to email the club.

1 hour ago, louu said:

Work is overrated. It's not a bad drive, I drive an hour and a half to old bridge twice a month. 

Come on down, gona be a fun time and let me know if you need anything. 

I agree , work is definitely overrated, but i have 1 daughter in college the other in private HS. Between the 2 of them it’s 60k a year. I’ll be working Saturday’s for a few more years! 

10 hours ago, louu said:

Your a good man Charlie brown, mine turned 1 a couple months ago so only 17 more years till she joins the army lol.

Thanks Louu , congrats on your little one. I look forward to meeting you at one of these matches. 

• Like 1

On 7/4/2018 at 5:49 PM, JMich3 said:

I agree , work is definitely overrated, but i have 1 daughter in college the other in private HS. Between the 2 of them it’s 60k a year. I’ll be working Saturday’s for a few more years! 

I hear you. One in college next year and my other 2 years after. Luckily I started saving when they were young.

• Like 1

YeYeah 

17 minutes ago, Regular Guy said:

Never done it before so I'd like to give it a shot.  Not sure how to sign up using the link you posted. I created a Practiscore account but it says the match for tomorrow is closed.

The pre regeneration just closed but don't worry about that. Just show up tomorrow at 8:15am any you can shoot the match. 

346 Jericho Road Quinton nj 

6 minutes ago, Regular Guy said:

Ok.  I'll get my gear together and come out.  $17 for members right?

Yeah and only $5 for a second gun. I think it's $22 for non members