Zeke

Need some aftermarket Glock sources

Best value I’ve found are the Brownells slides for $199.

https://www.brownells.com/handgun-parts/slide-parts/slides/rmr-cut-slide-for-gen3-glock-9mm-prod107977.aspx

They don’t look the best, but they do everything you need for less than the boutique slides or sending your own out to get milled.

My Fauxland Special has the Brownells slide G19 with the lightening cut over the barrel.

Barrel/comp: I like the KKM setup.

Trigger - I like the Overwatch Falx, although my G19 has the Overwatch Flat Tac trigger. I prefer the curve of the Falx - flat triggers just feel weird to me.

• Like 1

@Smokin .50 watch this

wtf is @blksheep

4 minutes ago, High Exposure said:

Best value I’ve found are the Brownells slides for $199.

https://www.brownells.com/handgun-parts/slide-parts/slides/rmr-cut-slide-for-gen3-glock-9mm-prod107977.aspx

They don’t look the best, but they do everything you need for less than the boutique slides or sending your own out to get milled.

My Fauxland Special has the Brownells slide G19 with Window.

Barrel/comp: I like the KKM setup

Trigger - I like the Overwatch Falx, although my G19 has the Overwatch Flat Tac trigger.

@Mrs.Zeke

Oh, don’t forget you’ll need:

• Optic - Trijicon RMR06 with Battlewerx anti flicker sealing plate

• Extended controls - Glock OEM

• Suppressor sights - Ameriglo

• Magwell - Agency

and

• Grip job - Modern Materiél.

;) 

You should probably also get @Mrs.Zeke a comp gun too. G34 is a nice place to start.

1 minute ago, High Exposure said:

Oh, don’t forget you’ll need extended controls - Glock OEM, suppressor height sights - Ameriglo, a magwell - Agency, and a grip job - Modern Materiél.

;) 

Don’t hold back buddy. Jeebus!

you guys will make @GramGun79 proud 

• Like 1

You don't need any of that. Keep the 19 stock and get a 34 they can be found for less than $600. Put dawsonprecision.com sights on it and a DK Custom trigger kit in it and your done. I'll bring mine on Saturday if you would like to check it out. If you feel the need you can get a magwell and basepads but it's not necessary if you practice  (or in my case shoot single stack) 

Also if you are planning on getting into shooting some matches with all this stuff I would highly recommend not buying anything yet. Just use what you have now and figure out what direction you want to go in. Meaning what division you want to get into. If you have good eyes you can stay in production and limited. If you need a dot on your pistol check out carry optics (CO) you'll need a gen 4 MOS 34 for that. If you want to get into true open well then zeke is gona be pissed...

Im building a Poly80 so this is relevant to my interests. 

Slides- Ive been looking at L2D Combat and Southwest Precision for their milled slides. I know the slide cuts are just for looks, but I think they look awesome haha.

Trigger- Seems like the Apex Trigger kit is the go to. Ive never tried any of the triggers before fyi

Barrel- Im between Faxon, Agency and S3F TiN barrels. 

Sights- Ameriglo

Comp- Texas Black Rifle Co

• Like 1

Jagerwerks does great slide work as does Loki Tactical. Prefab though I'd say Zev, Southwest, L2D.

Barrel/Comp: Primary Machine stealth comp, Agency barrel/comp, Texas Black Rifle Co, Mayhem Syndicate, Black List, Faxon... too many to name really. Barrel is a barrel in my opinion, some just have a bigger bling factor than others.

Triggers: Agency, Apex, Overwatch, Tactical Trigger/Kineti-Tech which is what I am currently using.

• Like 2

21 hours ago, tranceparent said:

Jagerwerks does great slide work as does Loki Tactical. Prefab though I'd say Zev, Southwest, L2D.

Barrel/Comp: Primary Machine stealth comp, Agency barrel/comp, Texas Black Rifle Co, Mayhem Syndicate, Black List, Faxon... too many to name really. Barrel is a barrel in my opinion, some just have a bigger bling factor than others.

Triggers: Agency, Apex, Overwatch, Tactical Trigger/Kineti-Tech which is what I am currently using.

You should introduce yourself.

On 7/6/2018 at 0:59 PM, High Exposure said:

Don’t need to search for a deal. You can find stripped Gen 3 Glock 19 and Glock 17 frames for $70 at either Big Tex Outdoors or The Glock Store.

+1 I took this advice.  If you’re building from scratch do s G3 RTF frame.  I just received one recently and love it a lot.  Zev slide with RMR cut and suppressor sights on top.