Mrs. Peel

Thailand Cave Rescue

22 minutes ago, TokenEntry said:

Surfing some of the MSM channels for whiny Libtards about Trump picking Kavanaugh. It was reported that everyone including the coach has been rescued.

Link - CBS News article

Regards,

TokenEntry

That is awesome news Thanks for posting! @bhunted

Yes, isn't it wonderful? My joy is tempered by the fact that the one diver did die... and his family and friends are no doubt grieving terribly. That said, frankly, in terms of sheer numbers, this is a far better outcome than I ever expected. 

I agree with Mrs. Peel.   It was a much better outcome than I expected.   Just waiting now for the diving doctor and the last of the rescue divers to get out.    Kudos for everyone on the outside for the fiendish amount of work they invested in the rescue, and to everyone on the inside for holding it together long enough to get out.  

• Like 1

10 minutes ago, T Bill said:

I'll celebrate when the doc and rescue divers get out.  While great news, the rescue is not yet over.  Pray for those whose put themselves in harms way for others.  True heroes.

Go ahead and celebrate! It was just announced - the 3 remaining divers (including the diving doctor) are all safely out.

2 minutes ago, 10X said:

They could spread some of that movie money around to the organizations that funded the rescue.

Wouldn't that be nice? And I saw an interview with local farmers, whose fields were completely flooded due to the pumping operations, yet despite the significant financial losses they were facing... they were all in agreement... saying the only important thing was for the boys and their coach to be safely rescued. In an ideal world, those lovely, decent people would get a cut too. None of that will ever happen though! (sigh) 

2 hours ago, Sniper22 said:

Just read this morning, right after they got the last group out, the main pump broke and the cave filled back up with water. Someone up above was watching out for those boys.

Yup - and the Dr that was essential in keeping the team alive learned his father died shortly after leaving the cave.