Haddoncoach

Evan Nappen event at Bob’s Little Sport Shop 7/10/18

That's cool! I'm glad he helped you. Sponsoring Nappen just means Bob gets a cut of what Nappen makes for the event! Please feel free to support Bob and give him your money.........I just choose not to and that is my right!

Bob cares about his money more than he does about our 2A rights!

• Like 1

9 hours ago, 1LtCAP said:

what'd the guy saying that look like? i gotta call bs on that. i shoot there, and have bought a lot there. i've NEVER heard any talk like that there. ever.

also, as the owner of the shop, he can carry there without a permit.

Like  I said it was once and 4-6 years ago.....from memory of the face a thin older guy with gray/white hair maybe glasses....but guy definitely said “I’m not and employee I’m the owner bob viden(sp?)...in a smug manner ......I posted the full story way back then and the regular range guys swore it was bs then long before any other band wagon bs ....he has apperantly said the same thing in a public speech in Trenton unless “you gotta call bs on that too” lol 

4-6 years ago he could have been 250 or 175 ... his appearance didn’t stick but his shitty comments did .....and HE INTODUCED himself as the owner/bob viden ......you like his place/prices/better than his customers attitude by all means continue giving him your money.... I’m not telling you not to, just shared a PERSONAL experience in the shop 

I’ve been saying it for years. Bob is not our friend. We are just income

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

They won’t because they like their job.
Ask them where they got their instructor certs at

Wow, just wow. I'm so glad we have this forum and its users to keep the facts straight.

I would have never known otherwise.

Sent from my XT1635-01 using Tapatalk

14 hours ago, Shawnmoore81 said:

They won’t because they like their job.

Ask them where they got their instructor certs at

Instructor certs? I assume a bunch of places over the yrs but Mine were at GFH.

13 hours ago, pjd832 said:

4-6 years ago he could have been 250 or 175 ... his appearance didn’t stick but his shitty comments did .....and HE INTODUCED himself as the owner/bob viden ......you like his place/prices/better than his customers attitude by all means continue giving him your money.... I’m not telling you not to, just shared a PERSONAL experience in the shop 

and i'm sharing my multiple experiences. kinda like they didn't raise prices during the panic after sandy hook. or during any of the other panics from my experience. virtually EVERYone there was nothing short of respectful and super friendly towards mom.

i don't give them my money. they earned it. there's a big difference there.

Instructor certs? I assume a bunch of places over the yrs but Mine were at GFH.

We had a bunch of their Workers come to my club to get certified.Heard all about bob. Then his speeches confirm it.

1 hour ago, 1LtCAP said:

and i'm sharing my multiple experiences. kinda like they didn't raise prices during the panic after sandy hook. or during any of the other panics from my experience. virtually EVERYone there was nothing short of respectful and super friendly towards mom.

i don't give them my money. they earned it. there's a big difference there.

If you like the shop and they treat you and mom well great...I stopped into the shop and saw way over priced pistols and walked into the middle of a conversation/attitude by the owner that “EARNED”/ensured they never got a penny of my money and now that I live in a free state all that NJ bs that NJ resident gun owners have to deal with is a speck in the rear view mirror