Njpigeon13

Gender Reveal Shooting Target location?

On 7/7/2018 at 5:03 PM, Sniper22 said:

Wow, have times changed...

In the old days, we just called our family on the phone to tell them what we were having...

In the old days ya didn't know what it was till it was done in the toaster :)   And all you wanted was for it to be healthy!

19 hours ago, Njpigeon13 said:

Hey everyone,

Just want to say thank you very much for reaching out and giving me options and knowledge on the topic. We really appreciated it. I’ve found secret option 4... contacted my cousins husband. They live out in PA and have a farm with a lot of land. He said no problems shooting there. So we’re going the tannerite way. Nice explosion with powder. 

Thanks again to all!

Good luck & congrats once more! :) 

On 7/7/2018 at 6:44 PM, Zeke said:

Or hydrogen?

On 7/7/2018 at 6:56 PM, Scorpio64 said:

Oh.... I like that.  Hydrogen is pretty easy to make too.

Oxy/Acetylene garbage bag with dyed powder

Destructive device?

• Like 2

1 hour ago, T Bill said:

Oxy/Acetylene garbage bag with dyed powder

Destructive device?

I had a shop teacher that liked to put a little oxy/acetylene in a balloon and touch it off with a red hot piece of steel on the end of a stick.  He woulda used his cigarette but that would be dangerous  lolol...  ahhh the 70's were such good times.

Since the OP has solved his problem, I'm just going to go ahead and hijack this thread, mmmkay.    The gas explosives here have given me an idea for a long range reactive target.  It involves a 6" 500 or 550 steel plate, a little hydrogen gas or a little oxy/acetylene in a balloon, a 9 volt battery, a switch and a model rocket engine igniter..  I guess in free states you could use a firecracker or a cherry bomb too.  Whatever you can hear go bang at 500 or more yards.

• Like 1