JMich3

How can NJ basically eliminate CCW??

1 minute ago, USRifle30Cal said:

What does this have to do with this thread?

whatever you think applies, and if nothing you can pass it by if ya like.

this topic has sparked a basket fulla stuff that goes beyond NJ CCW.  it all centers on our collective loss of freedom, individualism, and emphasizes the lack of states following the constitution.  this is all about politicians.  which is about voting.   our biggest threat is immigration, all immigration, both illegal and legal.  all for obvious reasons.

45 minutes ago, USRifle30Cal said:

Appear weak when you are strong, and strong when you are weak. If your enemy is secure at all points, be prepared for him. If he is in superior strength, evade him. If your opponent is temperamental, seek to irritate him

“All warfare is based on deception. Hence, when we are able to attack, we must seem unable; when using our forces, we must appear inactive; when we are near, we must make the enemy believe we are far away; when far away, we must make him believe we are near.”

Sun Tzu.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, rfd said:

whatever you think applies, and if nothing you can pass it by if ya like.

this topic has sparked a basket fulla stuff that goes beyond NJ CCW.  it all centers on our collective loss of freedom, individualism, and emphasizes the lack of states following the constitution.  this is all about politicians.  which is about voting.   our biggest threat is immigration, all immigration, both illegal and legal.  all for obvious reasons.

I just want to be sure that I know where you are coming from - as you have 14 posts.....  I have a baseline now and can put things in context.

I disagree with your assessment on legal immigration.  I find that some immigrants are more pro-american than the actual americans that live here.

Case in point I know someone who is Croatian and she lived through the mess of the 80's there - she is more pro democracy pro Republic Pro Conservatism than as I said many natural born Americans.  

She sates that she knows what it is like to live under dictatorships and communism and that the current crop of americans have no clue what they are getting into

So legal immigration - that espouse American values - no problem with me - remember and celebrate where you came from but be American first.........

"When [Benjamin] Franklin drew the lightning from the clouds, he little dreamed that in the evolution of science his discovery would illuminate the torch of Liberty for France and America. The rays from this beacon, lighting this gateway to the continent, will welcome the poor and the persecuted with the hope and promise of homes and citizenship. It will teach them that there is room and brotherhood for all who will support our institutions and aid in our development; but that those who come to disturb our peace and dethrone our laws are aliens and enemies forever."

• Agree 2

1 minute ago, USRifle30Cal said:

I just want to be sure that I know where you are coming from - as you have 14 posts.....  I have a baseline now and can put things in context.

I disagree with your assessment on legal immigration.  I find that some immigrants are more pro-american than the actual americans that live here.

Case in point I know someone who is Croatian and she lived through the mess of the 80's there - she is more pro democracy pro Republic Pro Conservatism than as I said many natural born Americans.  

She sates that she knows what it is like to live under dictatorships and communism and that the current crop of americans have no clue what they are getting into

So legal immigration - that espouse American values - no problem with me - remember and celebrate where you came from but be American first.........

"When [Benjamin] Franklin drew the lightning from the clouds, he little dreamed that in the evolution of science his discovery would illuminate the torch of Liberty for France and America. The rays from this beacon, lighting this gateway to the continent, will welcome the poor and the persecuted with the hope and promise of homes and citizenship. It will teach them that there is room and brotherhood for all who will support our institutions and aid in our development; but that those who come to disturb our peace and dethrone our laws are aliens and enemies forever."

read again what i posted.  yer interpreting my words incorrectly.  where did i specifically state no legal immigration at all?  did i not use the "threat" word?  look, i suspect everyone in this thread is on the same basic page.  our way of life, our liberties (what's left of them), our voice in government - all  is being threatened ever more now than before.  that's all that matters.  too much of the rest is nit picking.  the rough estimate is that there are over 110 million American gun owners with near 400 million guns in their possession.  that NJ is a "may issue" state is just the beginning.  take all these subtle and not-so-subtle political transgressions against we the people and look where it's all heading.  i'd say "wake up America" but too many are hooked on prozac and living with their heads in the sand.  that's the real problem, always has been.  that's why NJ is a CCW "may issue" state.

• Thanks 1

19 hours ago, rfd said:

where did i specifically state no legal immigration at all?  

21 hours ago, rfd said:

our biggest threat is immigration, all immigration, both illegal and legal.  all for obvious reasons.

..ummmmmm...  ^^^^  right in your post

Just sayin...

5 hours ago, USRifle30Cal said:

..ummmmmm...  ^^^^  right in your post

Just sayin...

i'll not belabor this any longer because clearly you can't understand the syntax, logic, nor clear meaning of this sentence ...

"our biggest threat is immigration, all immigration, both illegal and legal.  all for obvious reasons."

the operative word is THREAT.  i did not say nor imply any specifics of action to be taken with either illegal or legal immigrants.  that alone was YOUR call.  however, ALL immigrants ARE potential threats to America.  this is not the 18th, 19th or 20th centuries, where immigration to our country was encouraged (though to far lesser degrees as time moved forward).  my concern with LEGAL immigrants is, who are they, why do they wish to become American citizens, what do they offer our country, and what is their political consciousness?  you can extrapolate that to a variety of conclusions and find some that are not good for the future of our country.    

i'm done with this thread.  if anyone has more to say that pertains to my posts, please PM or email me directly.

12 hours ago, rfd said:

i'll not belabor this any longer because clearly you can't understand the syntax, logic, nor clear meaning of this sentence ...

"our biggest threat is immigration, all immigration, both illegal and legal.  all for obvious reasons."

the operative word is THREAT.  i did not say nor imply any specifics of action to be taken with either illegal or legal immigrants.  that alone was YOUR call.  however, ALL immigrants ARE potential threats to America.  this is not the 18th, 19th or 20th centuries, where immigration to our country was encouraged (though to far lesser degrees as time moved forward).  my concern with LEGAL immigrants is, who are they, why do they wish to become American citizens, what do they offer our country, and what is their political consciousness?  you can extrapolate that to a variety of conclusions and find some that are not good for the future of our country.    

i'm done with this thread.  if anyone has more to say that pertains to my posts, please PM or email me directly.

If you can't handle a little forum discussion without running away like a petulant snowflake, how do you intend to be part of the fight that's coming?  No harm no foul.....but you keep saying the same thing and denying it.  So here..just for you...and a lil laugh...

297r40.jpg

• Agree 1

51 minutes ago, USRifle30Cal said:

If you can't handle a little forum discussion without running away like a petulant snowflake, how do you intend to be part of the fight that's coming?  No harm no foul.....but you keep saying the same thing and denying it.  So here..just for you...and a lil laugh...

297r40.jpg

you sound very left wing progressive, which these dayze means nothing of any importance.  have a nice life, sport.

5 hours ago, rfd said:

you sound very left wing progressive, which these dayze means nothing of any importance.  have a nice life, sport.

Welcome to the ranks of the forum who think that if you don't agree with them you're wrong and I'm right.  

• Agree 1
  • Haha 1

The sad fact is that most residents of the state are against firearm ownership and Conceal carry. Many residents are scared to death of guns.  other states down in the south firearms have been in families for generations and accepted.  NJ is a lost cause when it comes to the 2nd amendment. That's why in the year 2019 we're now down to 10 rounds.  Unless the Federal government steps in you'll never see Conceal Carry here. 

• Agree 2

On 8/10/2019 at 7:36 AM, rfd said:

Spanky you know nothing of which you speak.....  if you only really knew...  so funny the level of absurdity and assumptions...  you know what is said when one assumes....

You are acting no better than the left wing commie pinko liberals that you seem to despise.

If you are incapable of articulating your position any further other than hurling thinly veiled insults, you probably didnt participate in debate club.

Thanks !  This sport surely will....  :)

• Like 1

On 7/9/2018 at 8:01 PM, JMich3 said:

Forgive me for such a newbie question but i am just that a newbie. How is it NJ can make CCW basically impossible when the Second amendment, federal law, says its our right? I’m not trying to argue with anyone, I’m just trying to understand the basis of how it all works 

Politicians will continue to violate the constitution until theyre forced not to.  

Even Heller was given with a laundry list of disclaimers. 

They said that an individual has a right to be armed but "shall not be infringed" can be ignored...

Until people vote libertarian, our rights under both parties will continue to disappear.