Sign in to follow this  
1LtCAP

great deli in cherry hill

just putting this out there for our cherry hill and other close'ish members....Divello's deli on the corner of kresson and 561. frigging fantastic food, and frigging fantastic service.

they go well out of their way, and they have some of the best food in the area.

On 7/11/2018 at 0:10 PM, 1LtCAP said:

just putting this out there for our cherry hill and other close'ish members....Divello's deli on the corner of kresson and 561. frigging fantastic food, and frigging fantastic service.

they go well out of their way, and they have some of the best food in the area.

Are these the same folks that had Divello"s on Rt541 near Flying W?

10 minutes ago, AS350Driver said:

Are these the same folks that had Divello"s on Rt541 near Flying W?

I THINK he'd moved up that way for awhile. i know this guys brother had a deli out that way....but his brother isn't the go-getter that he is, and i don't think that one lasted long.

• Like 1

They were on 541 in Medford, then re-opened on Rt. 70 in Medford.  Didn't last there very long at all.  I don't know if it's the same crew that opened up in Cherry Hill. Their food was good on 541, but I think went downhill on 70.  Probably the reason it closed up so fast.  It's a Mexican restaurant now on 70 

and the new DiVello's is not far from your shop Cap......you'll be packing on the pounds with all that good food if you aren't careful.......lol

• Like 1

On 7/13/2018 at 7:58 AM, Maximus said:

They were on 541 in Medford, then re-opened on Rt. 70 in Medford.  Didn't last there very long at all.  I don't know if it's the same crew that opened up in Cherry Hill. Their food was good on 541, but I think went downhill on 70.  Probably the reason it closed up so fast.  It's a Mexican restaurant now on 70 

and the new DiVello's is not far from your shop Cap......you'll be packing on the pounds with all that good food if you aren't careful.......lol

nah...i'm careful!! gotta maintain this girlish trim figure dammit!! lololol