njJoniGuy

Mag Ban Injunction Hearing 7/12/18

Or fuxking bears - inundated with them

Me too, with the bears  #SussexCountyproblems

The regular goose season goes from October into January also. Just lower bag limits. And in the southern zone of NJ there is a spring snow goose season, because they're out of hand too.

i did not know that.  those things are never gone from my area. they're so bad around my home, i gotta dodge the goose poop when i walk my dog. it makes me wonder why we hafta pick up after our dogs, with all the goose crap on the ground.

side note. i do have a friggin blast chasing them with my traxxs emaxx. [emoji4] and soonz i've finished off-leash training with my gsd.....she'll be set free sometimes to "remind" them that they're not welcome. [emoji3]

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk

30 minutes ago, voyager9 said:

yea. someone mentioned it somewhere else. it's good for us in a way........it'll ensure that this ban goes down the pooper if challenged.

34 minutes ago, capt14k said:

No they are not. LEOs are citizens just like the rest of us.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

.......some groups just get more rights than others, unfortunately it’s just the way of the world no matter what it may be...some group will always gets more/better/preferential treatment over others and those on the receiving end always feel it’s justified and have a list of reasons why they deserve whatever it is and you dont :deadhorse:

I think everyone is worrying too much about Leo being treated above the common citizenry. Sikhs don't believe in a tiered class system but equality for all so it will get sorted out.

They may say they don't believe in tiered caste system but they practice a tiered class system. Sikhs condemned the Hindu caste system, because most Sikhs are from Punjabi they were part of the untouchable class. They weren't even included in the caste system. Today they even try and hide their last names.

https://www.sikhnet.com/news/caste-system-sikh-community

I think since 9/11 Sikhs have almost been put on a pedestal by the West. Maybe it is because so many were mistaken as Muslim right after 9/11, maybe it is because Muslims are their mortal enemies and because of this Westerners made all Sikhs good. There are good and bad Sikhs just like every group. Sikhs are no more righteous than anyone else.

.......some groups just get more rights than others, unfortunately it’s just the way of the world no matter what it may be...some group will always gets more/better/preferential treatment over others and those on the receiving end always feel it’s justified and have a list of reasons why they deserve whatever it is and you dont :deadhorse:
Not in America. We have a little thing called the Constitution.

Sent from my XT1585 using Tapatalk

It always cracks me up with the Leo exemptions and your guys comments.

soooo some facts;

Christie vetoed the exemption on the grounds of making different classes of citizens.

The 9th jus ruled on different classes of citizens.

The legislators make the laws... steer your angst appropriately..

idk... some of you guys aren’t soo smert

52 minutes ago, Zeke said:

But we actually do... that’s the problem 

As you know, we in America are guaranteed our unalienable Constitutional rights! IF New Jersey is part of the United States and ratified the U.S Constitution, then what right have they to usurp our rights! 

They violate our rights as Americans on a daily basis and America does NOTHING to stop them......How then can we truly be Americans? 

I see how Americans live just across the Delaware River! Their America values their lives and they can carry a gun to protect themselves and their loved ones! They can possess standard capacity magazines and there is no list of banned "Assault Weapons" in their America!

We are no different than East and West Berlin during the Cold War! Except they had a wall and we have a river! I feel no different than those in East Berlin, we may geographically live in the same America as the free states just as East and West Berliners geographically lived in the same country but our state is obviously NOT under American control!:mad:

• Like 2

1 minute ago, JohnnyB said:

As you know, we in America are guaranteed our unalienable Constitutional rights! IF New Jersey is part of the United States and ratified the U.S Constitution, then what right have they to usurp our rights! 

They violate our rights as Americans on a daily basis and America does NOTHING to stop them......How then can we truly be Americans? 

Everything starts with an I, then WE.

THEY think WE need to fix our own mess. 

I think WE can. 

• Like 1

11 hours ago, siderman said:

I think everyone is worrying too much about Leo being treated above the common citizenry. Sikhs don't believe in a tiered class system but equality for all so it will get sorted out.

:laugh: 

Just now, JohnnyB said:

I KNOW WE CAN! How about we start by getting rid of the trolls so we can get to work?

You mean... the dissuaders?

Thats a fuction of ignore... and flag , and maybe the administration could see this forum being underutilized... everything is a tool

13 minutes ago, Zeke said:

You mean... the dissuaders?

Thats a fuction of ignore... and flag , and maybe the administration could see this forum being underutilized... everything is a tool

Suffice it to say, some are easily distracted and love the art of debate. Some excel at the art of distraction and for those who love debate and lack the ability to resist a challenge, decisions must be made for them to remove said distraction!  @Mrs. Peel, @67gtonut, @Krdshrk , etc!

• Like 1

Suffice it to say, some are easily distracted and love the art of debate. Some excel at the art of distraction and for those who love debate and lack the ability to resist a challenge, decisions must be made for them to remove said distraction!  [mention=8469]Mrs. Peel[/mention], [mention=1418]67gtonut[/mention], [mention=2170]Krdshrk[/mention] , etc!
Why let it bother you so much. In all honesty I find it entertaining. This forum would be completely dead without the debates. I think plastic firearms and wheel guns have been posted to death and maybe a dozen of us care about Milsurps. No action that is going to change anything is going to result from this forum. Honestly if they were banned what additional would be accomplished towards restoring 2A rights? There is more threads and posts about how to comply than how to win with or without them. I say leave them be. They are harmless.

I fully understand and respect your points but you are one those who enjoy the debate, even though by now you must fully realize you will never change his view! If you truly enjoy debate and a chance at really changing someones mind, there are countless Greendays on the anti gun forums who are not trolls and could be educated and turned around by someone with your extensive knowledge! You can have your debate and actually effect change!

I fully disagree with your assertion that we, together on this forum, could not come up with an idea that could lead to a change in our situation. I think you underestimate us as a force, even here in the PRNJ! Especially here, we can't afford to have a defeatist's attitude!

• Like 2

5 hours ago, capt14k said:

Not in America. We have a little thing called the Constitution.

Clearly NJ missed the memo as they have been using it as t.p. For a long time 

• Like 1

I fully understand and respect your points but you are one those who enjoy the debate, even though by now you must fully realize you will never change his view! If you truly enjoy debate and a chance at really changing someones mind, there are countless Greendays on the anti gun forums who are not trolls and could be educated and turned around by someone with your extensive knowledge! You can have your debate and actually effect change!
I fully disagree with your assertion that we, together on this forum, could not come up with an idea that could lead to a change in our situation. I think you underestimate us as a force, even here in the PRNJ! Especially here, we can't afford to have a defeatist's attitude!
I agree about the Anti Gun Forum. What are they? I can be their version of Greenday, but with facts and links. I like your idea.

I agree some of us could help with change, but too many here are more concerned with complying. Heck we have members that vote Democrat. Either way I don't think posting on this forum will cause change. There are many NJ gun owners and even more nationally that have no idea this forum even exists. Being completely honest other than entertaining this forum is good for updates on what is going on with NJ gun laws and if you are into shotguns. At the rally there were maybe 50 people from the forum which is about half the number that regularly post here.

7 hours ago, capt14k said:

I agree about the Anti Gun Forum. What are they? I can be their version of Greenday, but with facts and links. I like your idea.

I

they'll ban ya before your second post. esPECIALLY if you provide verified facts.

Trolls will be trolls.  There's the ignore button if you're really put off by it, but it's not against the forum rules.  If the trolls start personal attacks or worse, then they'll be dealt with.  If you simply don't like what someone is saying, that's what the ignore button is for.

• Like 2

they'll ban ya before your second post. esPECIALLY if you provide verified facts.
Probably but us banning them makes us just as bad. We can't pick and choose which Amendments we like. Cant support 2A without supporting 1A.

• Like 2