67gtonut

1st Annual NJGF Shoot @ RTSP - October 21st

On 9/14/2018 at 7:10 AM, JMich3 said:

T shirts would be cool but it might be tough to get them printed in time

My guy can get them done pretty quick.  Cost.  About 5-6$ each for a min of 94.  If its not too complicated. 

Also still have a bunch of hillary for prison 2016 shirts left if anyone wants to donate me 4.50$ each to add to my political campaign. 

https://www.eventbrite.com/e/rtsp-nj-gun-forum-shoot-tickets-48570311108

Ok everyone.....

Link is active again...

As of now....

6 people have signed up....

I need a big push this week. 

Here is the deal with T-shirts, I have/had full intentions of trying to do something.... But Mother In Law broke her hip 6 weeks ago, and with my work schedule, I just cant find time ..... 

It will be my next project, I promise..... but please try to understand....

I really hope we can make this RTSP Shoot a success.....

Thank you

Troy

Sorry about your mom-in-law, Troy! And the restless masses should be happy to hear that the T-shirts they've been clamoring for are at least raised in priority. (With all the whining... you'd think they were all running around bare-chested or something). ;)

So, as @Krdshrk asked... who's bringing what? Personally? I'm particularly interested in trying out any Beretta handguns - just because I've had the least exposure to that brand, but over the last couple of years, I've noticed they seem to generate an uber-loyal level of fandom - so they must be really nice!

15 minutes ago, Mrs. Peel said:

So, as @Krdshrk asked... who's bringing what? Personally? I'm particularly interested in trying out any Beretta handguns - just because I've had the least exposure to that brand, but over the last couple of years, I've noticed they seem to generate an uber-loyal level of fandom - so they must be really nice!

Well, you tried out my M9A3, right?  I also have the Px4, Nano and 2 Neos (4" and 6" Barrels).  I could bring my Cx4 as well...

14 minutes ago, Krdshrk said:

Well, you tried out my M9A3, right?  I also have the Px4, Nano and 2 Neos (4" and 6" Barrels).  I could bring my Cx4 as well...

Uh-oh! They're "blending" in my mind - was that the one I liked the most of what I tried? Do you recall? (early onset dementia, apparently... so sad).

4 hours ago, 67gtonut said:

https://www.eventbrite.com/e/rtsp-nj-gun-forum-shoot-tickets-48570311108

Ok everyone.....

Link is active again...

As of now....

6 people have signed up....

I need a big push this week. 

Here is the deal with T-shirts, I have/had full intentions of trying to do something.... But Mother In Law broke her hip 6 weeks ago, and with my work schedule, I just cant find time ..... 

It will be my next project, I promise..... but please try to understand....

I really hope we can make this RTSP Shoot a success.....

Thank you

Troy

Sent you an email just now  :) 

• Like 1

On 9/19/2018 at 11:55 AM, Mrs. Peel said:

Sorry about your mom-in-law, Troy! And the restless masses should be happy to hear that the T-shirts they've been clamoring for are at least raised in priority. (With all the whining... you'd think they were all running around bare-chested or something). ;)

I'll be bringing a 92F Made In Italy.

Plus a few other interesting items.

• Like 2

On 9/19/2018 at 11:55 AM, Mrs. Peel said:

I'm particularly interested in trying out any Beretta handguns - just because I've had the least exposure to that brand, but over the last couple of years, I've noticed they seem to generate an uber-loyal level of fandom - so they must be really nice!

Haven’t you tried my Beretta PX4 full stainless?

10 minutes ago, Mrs.Zeke said:

Haven’t you tried my Beretta PX4 full stainless?

Seriously... I need a test for dementia! :facepalm:  I think I did try your Beretta. The  PX4 is a fairly compact model, right? 

Is it just me? I just find that after awhile... the things I've tried are just blending together. I can no longer remember what I tried... who I borrowed it from... or whether I liked it or not! Seriously, I'm now worried about myself....

Go ahead, laugh. But from now on, I'm going to whip out my phone, take a picture of whatever I rent or borrow, and send the picture as a text attachment with notes on whether I liked it or not. I have to start compiling some kind of mini-database. there's so many different guns... I'm sorry, but it's rather dizzying!

7 minutes ago, Mrs. Peel said:

Seriously... I need a test for dementia! :facepalm:  I think I did try your Beretta. The  PX4 is a fairly compact model, right? 

Is it just me? I just find that after awhile... the things I've tried are just blending together. I can no longer remember what I tried... who I borrowed it from... or whether I liked it or not! Seriously, I'm now worried about myself....

Go ahead, laugh. But from now on, I'm going to whip out my phone, take a picture of whatever I rent or borrow, and send the picture as a text attachment with notes on whether I liked it or not. I have to start compiling some kind of mini-database. there's so many different guns... I'm sorry, but it's rather dizzying!

Lol, no... it’s a full size. I can bring it if you would like.