67gtonut

1st Annual NJGF Shoot @ RTSP - October 21st

53 minutes ago, Zeke said:

You know it’s inaugural right? Not first annual..

lmao!

Although some newspaper editors would agree... the phrase is as much a statement of "intent" (to do it annually) as it is an announcement.

And, fyi: When the Assembly for the Teaching of English Grammar started having conferences in 1990, they called the inaugural edition "The First Annual ATEG Conference". So, they of all people should know, right?

Stay the course, @67gtonut!! Stay the course. Never let Zeke - OF ALL PEOPLE - critique your writing... even jokingly! :facepalm::facepalm::facepalm::facepalm: (… the mere thought of "Zeke the Editor" was clearly deserving of the rarely bestowed Quadruple Facepalm).

• Like 3

Is @gleninjersey attending?

19 hours ago, Mrs. Peel said:

Although some newspaper editors would agree... the phrase is as much a statement of "intent" (to do it annually) as it is an announcement.

And, fyi: When the Assembly for the Teaching of English Grammar started having conferences in 1990, they called the inaugural edition 

Ha!  I was there

20 minutes ago, Zeke said:

Me neither! I ll port with you.

like 2 hours for us. I seriously doubt “ crowd”

I disagree! I think we're going to get a great turnout. :D 

But, let's fact it... everyone will be focused on guns/shooting. No one has to get up a give a presentation for goodness sakes. Outgoing people can chitchat, shy people can focus on shooting (and grabbing some food, too).  I hope you do attend, @Bully!!! Would love to see you there!

• Like 1

40 minutes ago, Mrs. Peel said:

I disagree! I think we're going to get a great turnout. :D 

But, let's fact it... everyone will be focused on guns/shooting. No one has to get up a give a presentation for goodness sakes. Outgoing people can chitchat, shy people can focus on shooting (and grabbing some food, too).  I hope you do attend, @Bully!!! Would love to see you there!

I’ll totally give a presentation..

im gonna wear my bad zipper jeans 

2 minutes ago, Zeke said:

I’ll totally give a presentation..

Ummm… NO! Not unless you want to be carted off and buried in the woods somewhere. (I'm already adding shovel, black plastic bags and zip ties to my "things to bring" list...)

• Like 1