67gtonut

1st Annual NJGF Shoot @ RTSP - October 21st

9 hours ago, Zeke said:

Is @GramGun79 attending?

oh god please no!

October 21st is very possible as of right now. I get a pass on these weekend things buddy. Catering business is heavy on the weekends... I do want to check out that 320 though.

• Like 1

58 minutes ago, Mrs. Peel said:

Yourself? :D

And if you have a gun or 2, bring them, too. :good:

Gun?  Lost all of them in a boating accident.  I really shouldn't have gone out in the storm...

• Like 1

3 hours ago, W2MC said:

Gun?  Lost all of them in a boating accident.  I really shouldn't have gone out in the storm...

That's the 3rd storm this month.  It's a wonder ya have anything left by now  :) 

Sounds like a good reason to have my daughter come home from school for a weekend.  I think the last time I was at the range was when Zeke was president. Or was that Eisenhower?  I forget........ everything is foggy since the unfortunate boating accident.

• Like 2

1 hour ago, Ray Ray said:

Do you HAVE to register?  

CNJFO has generously offered to provide food - registering will help us have an accurate headcount for the food purchase. So, pls DO register!

48 minutes ago, W2MC said:

How are they about black powder there? 

@67gtonut -- could you answer this?

1 hour ago, W2MC said:

How are they about black powder there? 

You can use it inside provided it's the right FLAVOR, lol  :)  Otherwise, highly doubtful as the HEPPA filters get clogg$$$$$ in them.  There are SOME ranges that schedule a black powder shoot immediately prior to a scheduled filter change, thus allowing everyone to come out of the woodwork & make some SMOKE!  Since the filters are dirty enough to change anyway, the additional income derived from the shoot helps with their cost  :) 

Image may contain: 1 person

No automatic alt text available.

• Like 1

53 minutes ago, Smokin .50 said:

You can use it inside provided it's the right FLAVOR, lol  :)  Otherwise, highly doubtful as the HEPPA filters get clogg$$$$$ in them.  There are SOME ranges that schedule a black powder shoot immediately prior to a scheduled filter change, thus allowing everyone to come out of the woodwork & make some SMOKE!  Since the filters are dirty enough to change anyway, the additional income derived from the shoot helps with their cost  :) 

Image may contain: 1 person

No automatic alt text available.

I was asking tongue-in-cheek....I would be **highly** surprised if they would let me shoot any blackpowder (including flavored) inside.