67gtonut

1st Annual NJGF Shoot @ RTSP - October 21st

LOL, I was responding factually tongue-in-cheek, lol!  Flames from hot lead & burnin' powder on a granulated rubber backstop don't mix too well Mac...  And everybody knows I'm a FLAMER!  :) 

10 hours ago, Kevin125 said:

Will there be cake?

That COULD be arranged....  What's yer favorite?

In fact, if you've bought tickets already, maybe a consensus is in order?

I want to get "Welcome Brett!" inscribed on it.  I'm dining with a professionally-trained pastry chef tomorrow night & she's a proud conservative, so maybe she'll have an idea or two :) 

9 hours ago, Smokin .50 said:

That COULD be arranged....  What's yer favorite?

In fact, if you've bought tickets already, maybe a consensus is in order?

I want to get "Welcome Brett!" inscribed on it.  I'm dining with a professionally-trained pastry chef tomorrow night & she's a proud conservative, so maybe she'll have an idea or two :) 

Well....  my favorite cake is pumpkin pie.  

An idea.......  If anyone is interested..... bring something with you.  5 or 6 people bring some sort of desert stuff, there should be a decent amount for everyone.  ...if anyone is so inclined.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Kevin125 said:

Well....  my favorite cake is pumpkin pie.  

An idea.......  If anyone is interested..... bring something with you.  5 or 6 people bring some sort of desert stuff, there should be a decent amount for everyone.  ...if anyone is so inclined.

I would be willing to bring a dessert item to supplement the food that CNJFO/Rosey is supplying. No prob.

• Like 1

This sounds like fun. I've been to RTSP once and for whatever reason never went back. It was a nice facility though.

I'm going to try really hard to make this! I've been so busy lately and it would be nice to relax and hangout with forum friends.

I'm also telling a buddy also who owns close to everything under the sun. I'm hoping he comes with me so we can have a bunch of cool shit to shoot. Maybe my wife too.

• Like 3

1 minute ago, RecessedFilter said:

This sounds like fun. I've been to RTSP once and for whatever reason never went back. It was a nice facility though.

I'm going to try really hard to make this! I've been so busy lately and it would be nice to relax and hangout with forum friends.

I'm also telling a buddy also who owns close to everything under the sun. I'm hoping he comes with me so we can have a bunch of cool shit to shoot. Maybe my wife too.

Bro! More sigs to shoot!

• Like 1

13 minutes ago, diamondd817 said:

Never met a Glock and didn't like. Or a Beretta or a S&W wheelie, or......you get it 

Haha I just find Glock's to be an incredibly boring handgun, both to shoot and to look at. JMO. Now S&W revolvers on the other hand..

• Like 1

33 minutes ago, CageFighter said:

I still have (2) Spike lowers from the NJGF run.   should I save them or dump 'em?

Build them........OR...........rub some ink on them and slap it on a t-shirt and then send one to me! Large please!