67gtonut

1st Annual NJGF Shoot @ RTSP - October 21st

10 hours ago, W2MC said:

Can I bring my Mosin Nagant?

I've shot mine there just to function check it but it's really loud indoors.

• Like 1

Ooo… I'm looking forward to this!! Still a week and half away. This is one of the rare times in my life i didn't procrastinate - normally, I'd be a walk-in, lol.

Anyone else sign up recently? FYI, I'm scouring cook books and recipe websites to pick out a scrumptious dessert...! :D

15 minutes ago, Mrs. Peel said:

Ooo… I'm looking forward to this!! Still a week and half away. This is one of the rare times in my life i didn't procrastinate - normally, I'd be a walk-in, lol.

Anyone else sign up recently? FYI, I'm scouring cook books and recipe websites to pick out a scrumptious dessert...! :D

Polynesian grilled meatloaf!

• Like 1

21 minutes ago, Kevin125 said:

Is there a list of people coming?  I guess we get the gist from the thread.  

I do not have a list.....  I just get a count each Monday....

I do not know when they are going to cut off Pre-Reg..... I will try and keep it open as long as we can, but we will need to get some count for food....

I am thinking it will be around 20 Pre-Reg and figuring 5-10 walkins.... 

Thinking ahead.... I still need to sit down with Brad at RTSP, but Shoot is 6-8..... Check in will start at 5, hopefully CNJFO will have food set up....

I plan on being there earlier of course.... probably by 4 or earlier.... I might shoot a little then, because I want to be available to walk around and meet and greet members during the shoot....

I look forward to meeting everyone

• Like 1

1 hour ago, 67gtonut said:

I do not have a list.....  I just get a count each Monday....

I do not know when they are going to cut off Pre-Reg..... I will try and keep it open as long as we can, but we will need to get some count for food....

I am thinking it will be around 20 Pre-Reg and figuring 5-10 walkins.... 

Thinking ahead.... I still need to sit down with Brad at RTSP, but Shoot is 6-8..... Check in will start at 5, hopefully CNJFO will have food set up....

I plan on being there earlier of course.... probably by 4 or earlier.... I might shoot a little then, because I want to be available to walk around and meet and greet members during the shoot....

I look forward to meeting everyone

Wait... soo if you don’t have a list.. then @Ray Ray lied again! Summabitch 

MrsPeel, are you still thinking of doing name tags? I was thinking if we did we could put our names , our handle and what we brought to shoot on our tags. This way if anyone is willing to let others try there guns , people will know what’s available.

also is there a plan for guns while not shooting? I plan on bringing my VP9 LE but was wondering if I’d need to carry it with me all night or will there be a place to leave our guns while we mingle?

6 hours ago, JMich3 said:

MrsPeel, are you still thinking of doing name tags? I was thinking if we did we could put our names , our handle and what we brought to shoot on our tags. This way if anyone is willing to let others try there guns , people will know what’s available.

also is there a plan for guns while not shooting? I plan on bringing my VP9 LE but was wondering if I’d need to carry it with me all night or will there be a place to leave our guns while we mingle?

There is a 2 level storage shelf directly behind the ports. Plenty of space for range bags and cases.

• Like 1

So... if we show up at 4:30 or so....do they want us bringing our range bags in before we head into the range?   I don’t know the neighborhood at all.   But I don’t want to leave a bunch of guns and a case or two of ammo in my truck while I’m inside hanging out.  Brucin mentioned the shelving in the range, but we aren’t in there until 6:00.   It would be cool if they had a room we could drop our bags and cases in while we wait to head into the range.  Unless keeping our stuff where we’ll be hanging out works.  No idea what the place is like inside.

1 minute ago, Kevin125 said:

So... if we show up at 4:30 or so....do they want us bringing our range bags in before we head into the range?   I don’t know the neighborhood at all.   But I don’t want to leave a bunch of guns and a case or two of ammo in my truck while I’m inside hanging out.  Brucin mentioned the shelving in the range, but we aren’t in there until 6:00.   It would be cool if they had a room we could drop our bags and cases in while we wait to head into the range.  Unless keeping our stuff where we’ll be hanging out works.  No idea what the place is like inside.

It's very large but it's a retail store so you can't bring in so much gear as to restrict foot traffic The area is very safe If you need to leave stuff in your car. I would imagine that we will have one of the classrooms or perhaps the VIP lounge but I can't say if that's the case.

7 hours ago, 67gtonut said:

I will be meeting with Brad next week..... I will discuss this....

But.... area is very safe.... I leave my stuff in the truck all the time....

I think we might be getting the VIP lounge ..... 

Wow, they are letting the rifff raff into the VIP section! 

If you are there early there is a large lounge area in the front where I’m sure you could leave your stuff. 

22 minutes ago, Purple Patrick said:

I don't think I'll bring anything but ammo as you all seem to have my collection pretty much covered

Sent from my SM-G920V using Tapatalk

We're expecting the Henry demo van to roll up, with one of everything, and free ammo for all!

We're expecting the Henry demo van to roll up, with one of everything, and free ammo for all!
Unfortunately for you guys I am no longer with the company, I put my 2 weeks in and my last day was this past Friday. Primary factor was the commute plus some other small things. Good company but not what I need in my life right now

I'm back at my family's business where I can bank as much money before the wedding so I can get out of state and work for another firearm company with my experience

Sent from my SM-G920V using Tapatalk

• Like 3

1 hour ago, Purple Patrick said:

Unfortunately for you guys I am no longer with the company, I put my 2 weeks in and my last day was this past Friday. 

So, not a problem as long as you know where they keep the keys to the Henry demo van!  :-)

On 10/11/2018 at 9:55 PM, brucin said:

It's very large but it's a retail store so you can't bring in so much gear as to restrict foot traffic The area is very safe If you need to leave stuff in your car. I would imagine that we will have one of the classrooms or perhaps the VIP lounge but I can't say if that's the case.

On 10/11/2018 at 10:16 PM, 67gtonut said:

I will be meeting with Brad next week..... I will discuss this....

But.... area is very safe.... I leave my stuff in the truck all the time....

I think we might be getting the VIP lounge ..... 

Ok, thanks and thanks.  Seems it’ll be fine.

So, we doing a who is bringing what in here, or in a different thread, or just winging it and ending up with 14 different Glock 17s showing up?

Or an "I wanna shoot"* list...

*guns, not assholes who make your life harder/worse.  Don't need THAT kind of list.

• Like 1

OK people...... its go time.....

20 registered.....

Pre-Registration is closed on Thursday....

Meeting with Brad sometime this week, will give further details...

Like I stated earlier....

My tentative plans is to set up Greet Area by 5pm, probably in VIP Lounge. 

I will get with Rosie from CNJFO about food..... 

I am figuring RTSP employees will handle checking in Pre Reg people and taking monies for Walk In's at the Check In counter.

Please be prepared .... if you have never shot at RTSP, you will be required to fill out normal paperwork while watching short safety video. 

I do plan on being there even earlier if you want to come and hang.

Looking forward to meeting all of you....

Troy

• Like 1

Will there be complementary harassment by some nasty old man with no manners wearing a RO hat, plate carrier, gun attached to the front of the plate carrier, and another holstered on his belt, ready to ninja roll sideways and blast you away with his third (ankle) gun? Or will I have to pay extra for that? :rolleyes:

Went through the thread...

Pistols
Glock 19 Gen 5 + CAA Roni Stabilizer - Krdshrk
Beretta M9A3 - Krdshrk
VP9 LE - JMich3
VP9 - BaconPancakes
Wilson 1911 9mm - acaixguard
Glock 17 - diamondd817
Glock 34 - diamondd817
Glock 19 - diamondd817
Glock 42 - diamondd817
Glock 43 - diamondd817