67gtonut

1st Annual NJGF Shoot @ RTSP - October 21st

Yup. Im all for paddle release.  Went vp 9 and never looked back for production    Im going to try to make it for the shoot.  But ill be walking the streets all day Saturday.   Campaigning not hooking.  So let me see how much energy i have left. 

So just to clarify.  When i said m1.  I meant that the walther m1 is a paddle release and the m2 is button release.  Not the m1a carbine.  

• Like 1

3 hours ago, Ray Ray said:

Funny, when I get home and my pants come off AND someone calls me or rings the bell I ignore it.

That's why I have to look for them.  I'm with you on this Ray!!!

1 hour ago, Golf battery said:

Yup. Im all for paddle release.  Went vp 9 and never looked back for production    Im going to try to make it for the shoot.  But ill be walking the streets all day Saturday.   Campaigning not hooking.  So let me see how much energy i have left. 

So just to clarify.  When i said m1.  I meant that the walther m1 is a paddle release and the m2 is button release.  Not the m1a carbine.  

True a M1 carbine is a different animal.

38 minutes ago, Zeke said:

@Bighungry618 @Displaced Texan

We can put on kids movies for the “ long drive “

jus sayen 

No effin way...Every time I ride in the backseat with @Displaced Texan he touches me with his sweaty knee and steals my candy.  Then poppa @Zeke and @Mrs.Zeke get mad, threaten to turn the pathfinder around and drop us off at school.   I don't wanna go!!!

• Like 1

Also, what are your opinions on 15rd mags right now? Only able to sell but not transport, use, or buy? Or are we good until December-something?

I ask because I thought it was the former but I was at one of my FFL's a couple weeks ago who I normally trust and he was very firm in saying 15rders are still good until a date in December that he couldn't remember. 

Stupid effing laws.

14 minutes ago, Bighungry618 said:

No effin way...Every time I ride in the backseat with @Displaced Texan he touches me with his sweaty knee and steals my candy.  Then poppa @Zeke and @Mrs.Zeke get mad, threaten to turn the pathfinder around and drop us off at school.   I don't wanna go!!!

Every time I ride in the backseat with @Bighungry618, I have to show someone where he touched me on the doll.

Traumatic. 

• Like 5

5 hours ago, RecessedFilter said:

Damnit. I hate when you don't pre-register then get banged at the door for a higher walk-in price. If it was a public thing I could understand a little but we're all forum members here going to the same thing.

Dude, there is gonna be food AND the range is ours AND @Smokin .50 is gonna be there AND no magazine police. 

• Like 1

7 hours ago, RecessedFilter said:

Damnit. I hate when you don't pre-register then get banged at the door for a higher walk-in price. If it was a public thing I could understand a little but we're all forum members here going to the same thing.

It's less of a difference than you think.   There was a $2.50 ticketing fee on each of the $20 advance purchase tickets.

• Like 2

walk on maybe. got derailed on a few things. kids in CHOP overnight tonight after some tests, well see how everyone is doing come sun.

If i make it im thinking:

Converted saiga
Baby Eagle 
zastava M70a
XDM

think everyone has anything else i can cover covered

7 hours ago, Ray Ray said:

Dude, there is gonna be food AND the range is ours AND @Smokin .50 is gonna be there AND no magazine police. 

Didn't realize food will be provided. In that case it's a bargain baby.

Anyone wanna reflect on the 15rd mag thing? Is it in effect now or not until December? May change inventory.

25 minutes ago, RecessedFilter said:

Didn't realize food will be provided. In that case it's a bargain baby.

Anyone wanna reflect on the 15rd mag thing? Is it in effect now or not until December? May change inventory.

Technically in effect.  We have until Dec 10 to "dispose" of them.  But nobody will be policing mag capacities...

19 minutes ago, RecessedFilter said:

Is it in effect now or not until December? May change inventory.

It is in effect now, as of June 12th, in fact, but there is a 180 "grace period". That is meant for you to dispose of or modify any >10 round capacity magazines. And dispose means hand to your local PD or sell out of the state. Or, in theory, transport to your PA vacation home if you have such a thing. Come December 10th, the grace period is over, and then it's 18 months in the slammer and a $10k fine per over capacity magazine.

Some are of the opinion that you may not use these magazines at all during the grace period. Others say of course Our can, as you have until the end of the Grace Period to dispose of them. I have no opinion as I don't have any magazine operated firearms and only have single shot black powder rifles and wheelguns.

1 hour ago, Lakota said:

Because of all this magazine fat shaming my 15 rounders have refused to come out of the safe and play and sooner or later, from just sitting around doing nothing, they are going to gain some weight and become 30's and 40's.   Just saying.

Holiday pounds... lol

• Like 2

On 8/2/2018 at 11:02 PM, Krdshrk said:

I'll be sure to bring some of the fun toys.  Extar EXP-556 AR Pistol, G19 w/ CAA Micro Roni Stabilizer, PSL-54C, etc.

I'm really interested in the AR pistol and the Micro Roni. PSL too. 

11 hours ago, SuRrEaLNJ said:

walk on maybe. got derailed on a few things. kids in CHOP overnight tonight after some tests, well see how everyone is doing come sun.

If i make it im thinking:

Converted saiga
Baby Eagle 
zastava M70a
XDM

think everyone has anything else i can cover covered

I must shoot baby eagle. Which caliber so I can bring ammo?

@Smokin .50 My apologies gentleman but i have been summoned to help with a best friends baby shower tomorrow.... I was pretty sure I had been free and clear but the wife just volunteered me to help out with it at dinner last night... Unfortunately it's pretty far north in NJ, so i'm not gonna have enough time to swing back down before the meet is over. 

Rosey, Since I pre-registered you can put my payment towards food or something to help out?

4 hours ago, JMich3 said:

Does anyone have any of the Springfeild pistols i could try? Curious to try on since I’ve heard a lot of good things

I have an XDm 4.5 in 45acp and a TRP 1911.  Do those fit the bill?

4 hours ago, JackDaWack said:

Livin up to his name

• Like 2

15 minutes ago, Malice4you said:

Anyone have issues if I bring a camera?

And I don't think I noticed, anyone bringing either a Glock 20 10mm or FN Five-seveN pistol? If so, can I pay you for 5-10 rounds to run through em?

No online please. We are in the witness protection program.

• Like 3

6 hours ago, JackDaWack said:

@Smokin .50 My apologies gentleman but i have been summoned to help with a best friends baby shower tomorrow.... I was pretty sure I had been free and clear but the wife just volunteered me to help out with it at dinner last night... Unfortunately it's pretty far north in NJ, so i'm not gonna have enough time to swing back down before the meet is over. 

Rosey, Since I pre-registered you can put my payment towards food or something to help out?

None of the money yuse guys paid goes to CNJFO.  The catering is a gift from NJ's busiest 2nd Amendment organization, so enjoy!  Troy is in charge of registration & payments for same.  Whatever he chooses to do with those funds is up to him.  I do thank you though for thinking of us.  We'll have a husband & wife team there working a table, selling memberships, apparel, swag, etc. should anyone wish to support us.

Rosey

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Malice4you said:

Anyone have issues if I bring a camera?

And I don't think I noticed, anyone bringing either a Glock 20 10mm or FN Five-seveN pistol? If so, can I pay you for 5-10 rounds to run through em?

I got a Glock 20. May bring that and a Wilson Combat 1911 in 10mm as well.