PK90

Full Conceal M3 Folding GLOCK 19

Hey - [mention=1314]PK90[/mention] Check your PMs - I think your Mailbox is full.

This thing looks pretty cool... 

Since I became a Premier Member, I can't get into it.

ETA: Fixed

I don't know anything compared to HE and old school, but I think it's pretty cool. 1:05 of the first video seems to say that you do not need to rack the slide, and assembly seems to be very fast. It may be worth taking those extra two seconds and getting higher capacity and a longer sight radius.

It looks interesting and I appreciate the engineering that went into it, but would I buy one? Probably not. It's yet another manual of arms to learn and become effective with. For situations that require fast reactions, it would not be the optimal choice. With that said, it carries a boatload of rounds and looks nothing like a gun when it's folded up and carried in a pocket, so it might be ideal for certain scenarios. Of course, most of the scenarios that I can think of are either highly dangerous or possibly illegal, so nothing that I would like to get involved with. :unsure:

10 hours ago, Schrödinger's cat said:

1:05 of the first video seems to say that you do not need to rack the slide, and assembly seems to be very fast.

Fast assembly with a round chambered seems like a recipe for disaster. 

• Like 1

I handled one yesterday. IMHO, not worth the extra $500. A gimmick that some have to have. I would prefer the original Magpul FMG9.

Sent from an undisclosed location via Tapatalk