Zeke

How many of you have contact info for a criminal defense lawyer?

Great idea for a thread, I was thinking about this recently.

I'm also wondering what you guys are using for CCW insurance (I know, we can't carry here), but many cover legal support if you use a firearm for self defense in the home.

3 minutes ago, Sniper22 said:

I'm also wondering what you guys are using for CCW insurance (I know, we can't carry here), but many cover legal support if you use a firearm for self defense in the home.

It's $2 extra for multi state coverage with the us law shield, for the basic coverage it's 11. I don't know to much about it I never been to one of the classes, just figured it's better than nothing. 

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, Sniper22 said:

Similar experience to many here, I think.   I have US LawShield.  But I've never used it, so I really don't know how good or bad it might be.

I have US Law Shield for my wife and I, with 50 state coverage. I just recently renewed for my 2nd year.  I carry the card in my wallet.

In the event of any legal issues related to my firearms ownership, I am keeping my mouth shut and dialing that number.  Nappen’s firm will answer the call and I will take guidance from them. 

• Like 2

20 minutes ago, 10X said:

Similar experience to many here, I think.   I have US LawShield.  But I've never used it, so I really don't know how good or bad it might be.

I thought there was a thread on here about it, I tried searching for it for a while before I bought it but couldn't find it... I'm sure it was just a bunch of no nothing shit talking anyway, like most threads...

For $13 who cares, hopefully my money helps someone and I never need to find out.

• Like 2

I have US Law Shield nation wide as well.  Covers you in all US states, territories, and possessions. It's inexpensive and makes sense.  If you are arrested or detained you might know the law better than the cop.  But you're wrong to argue the law with the cop who arrested you.  He or she thinks they're right. Easier to make a call to US Law Shield.  An attorney can get more done over the phone in a few minutes than you can arguing and waving copies of a law in a cop's face for hours.

• Like 4

6 hours ago, Zeke said:

Sign of the times. I’m jus curious if you have your speed dial set up if red flag laws come to your home.

Never thought about this, stupid me. Something really to think about. Just never know when something might happen. Sounds like U.S Shield is the most popular. 

Thank you Zeke for the thread.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Charlespsu said:

Evan Nappen period

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I'm really not impressed by Evan Nappen.  However I was impressed by the attorney from PA who gave the presentation I went to. 

If you're wrong an attorney will try to get you the best deal.  If you're right a good attorney will pound them to the ground.  I've never seen a case where Nappen did anything unless the judge was a jackass (Brian Aiken who screwed himself IMO).

A good attorney will keep you out of going to.trial.  Or if you do ensure your acquittal.  I'd tell you to ask John Gottii but he's dead.  You don't need a "gun lawyer" if things go wrong for you.  You need a good criminal defense attorney.

I know a few.

• Like 2