JMich3

Houston man saves wife

1 hour ago, JMich3 said:

@JMich3 - hi! You're fairly new here, so you're probably not familiar with the posting rules (there really aren't that many btw despite any grumbling to the contrary)! In this case, your post links to a great story, but we ask posters to give us THEIR perspective on the story - and not just toss up a random news link.

So, as a general rule, please give us a few words when you do attach an outside link, such as...why did this story grab you? What do you think he did right? Anything he could have done better?, etc. You can even do it now... just a few words - doesn't have to be "war & peace" (LOL) - just your gut reaction! ;)

Thx!... I'm kind of listing this as a reminder to EVERYONE, btw... so don't feel singled out. We look forward to more of your posts. Hope you're enjoying the forums!

• Like 1

13 minutes ago, Mrs. Peel said:

@JMich3 - hi! You're fairly new here, so you're probably not familiar with the posting rules (there really aren't that many btw despite any grumbling to the contrary)! In this case, your post links to a great story, but we ask posters to give us THEIR perspective on the story - and not just toss up a random news link.

So, as a general rule, please give us a few words when you do attach an outside link, such as...why did this story grab you? What do you think he did right? Anything he could have done better?, etc. You can even do it now... just a few words - doesn't have to be "war & peace" (LOL) - just your gut reaction! ;)

Thx!... I'm kind of listing this as a reminder to EVERYONE, btw... so don't feel singles out. We look forward to more of your posts. Hope you're enjoying the forums!

Thanks for the heads up, now i know.

• Like 1

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.