PK90

Any Recommendations on WHO can do the following?

I bought a gun via Gunbroker quite awhile ago. Was an older S&W revolver, and the only reason I bought it was due to the fantastic job someone did polishing it! I have never shot it, just put it safely in the safe!  :)  If I can find who I bought it from I'll let you know. That is what he did as a hobby, take apart and polish guns. I don't have the patience.  ;)

7 minutes ago, Tunaman said:

400 grit,  600,  1000,  3000(you can take it this far by hand), green rouge,  red jewelers rouge on a wheel.  It'll shine like a mirror.

neither.jpg

• Like 1

Polishing isn’t cheap. Was going to have my colt polished and plated.Yikes isn’t the word for it. From what I was told, goes much work to get surface perfect.

I can contest to that. I did my SS Raptor by hand. Many hours.

Ya check out Accurate?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

1 hour ago, glockncolts said:

If you have the time to take it apart just about any jewelry place would be able to do it for you I think.. I had two done before but the guy retired.

I don't know about Arizona but in NJ I'm thinking a jewelry store is not a proper destination under our travel exemptions for a hg. Even taken apart the receiver is still considered a hg. 

1 minute ago, PK90 said:

Yup. Probably sell this one and buy that one.

Sent from an undisclosed location via Tapatalk

Paul I just paid for one of the new Night Cobra DA only ones. Pick it up next week. Real nice trigger.

1 hour ago, siderman said:

I don't know about Arizona but in NJ I'm thinking a jewelry store is not a proper destination under our travel exemptions for a hg. Even taken apart the receiver is still considered a hg. 

I have no travel exemptions. I am an illegal....

• Like 1

5 hours ago, siderman said:

Travel Exemptions? :rofl:

But, as a dealer, I couldn't leave the frame with them. A non-licensee could.

• Like 1