Lambo2936

Any South Jersey Shooting Club members?

Going to quinton for a tour today. Will likely do the same with SJ. Both host games on the weekends, so thats no concern. It comes down entirely to what they have to offer. Not concerned about the cost, at all, but obviously an extra 300$/year would be awesome as it covers most of my ammo expenses.

15 minutes ago, Nucrunner said:

(Just my opinion) SJSC can’t compare with what Quinton has to offer for events (games). They simply don’t have the room.

Tbh id only have time to shoot at odd times during the week and such because of my odd schedule. Id be lucky to make one event a month, if that.

I liked the fact that sj had 300yds versus only 200 at quinton and id love to be able to shoot steel plates at varying distances; i dont know how quinton is with that, they dont mention much on their site which is why im going to just look. Heading there in a few minutes actually.

• Like 1

Their is another club not mentioned called Hutton Hill.  Turn key, low usage on week days.  You are the range office if nobody is there.  They have a website by the same name which shows the layout and membership info.  It is in the same area as SJSC. 

I checked out quinton and it was quite nice. Would be cool to get into the shotgun sports and theres plenty of options there. Gotta email a few questions over that the guy who showed me around couldnt answer, though, regarding the use of steel targets for rifle/pistol. Gona have to check SJ out this weekend as well, hopefully tomorrow.

• Like 1