NJGF

U.S. appeals court upholds right to carry gun in public

3 minutes ago, Sniper22 said:

Who's bigger?

If you're referring to our pistols, our collections are remarkably similar. So it's a matter of chance; who's wearing what?

Of course since I'd like to eat dinner the following night, she has the advantage.

"Yes dear."

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Fred2 said:

Is that considered concealed carry or open carry?

I think you could make the argument either way.

No because people in NJ aren't morons and don't over think this stuff because they aren't trying to catch you on a technicality and screw you. 

Concealed generally means some form of "I can't readily and easily tell that you're carrying a gun" 

Also in most states things like improper transport or not properly concealing are generally just a fine, not a felony like in NJ so if you do have to learn a lesson it's to the tune of only a couple hundred bucks.

If the cop even gives a crap

2 hours ago, Fred2 said:

Is that considered concealed carry or open carry?

I think you could make the argument either way.

I suspect if the sky opens up and we’re granted open carry our nuts will be busted every which way from Sunday. I’ll bet if you carried on your forehead they’d charge you with concealed if your bangs were too long. This state is going to kick and scream all the way. 

• Like 2

8 minutes ago, gleninjersey said:

Article explains so.e of the history and ramifications of the ruling.

https://townhall.com/columnists/johnrlottjr/2018/07/27/9th-circuit-decision-n2504266

The scotus gamble.. dnc servers are linking up... go en banc? Slow the bleed like D.C?

I love Trump

My question is: if all these people can start carrying, then why aren’t they carrying?  Why isn’t it all over the news outlets that people are walking down the streets of LA wearing holsters?  It’s certainly big enough news for liberal and conservative news outlets. 

19 minutes ago, BobA said:

My question is: if all these people can start carrying, then why aren’t they carrying?  Why isn’t it all over the news outlets that people are walking down the streets of LA wearing holsters?  It’s certainly big enough news for liberal and conservative news outlets. 

I believe that the case is a Hawaii case.

1 minute ago, BobA said:

That court is supposed to cover 9 states. And I thought the guy who brought the case was from San Francisco. 

"(Reuters) - A federal appeals court ruled on Tuesday that the U.S. Constitution’s Second Amendment protects the right to openly carry a gun in public for self-defense, rejecting a claim by Hawaii officials that the right only applies to guns kept at home."