JMich3

Anyone bought from Sportsman’s Guide online?

Used to buy a lot from them, between coupons and free shipping offers and good old cheap pricing......but not in a few yrs, the membership got expensive, won't sell a lot of parts to NJ and just seems nothing special anymore . But I never had a problem with them when I did shop there.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, JMich3 said:

Thanks guys. They have the S&W Sport AR15-22 for $319  That’s about a hundred bucks cheaper than I’ve seen it some places. I’ll have to order it this week

Last I looked they wouldn't send anything AR related to PRNJ- 

They used to be my go to site for Wolf Gold but raised their prices and don't offer free shipping for ammo  it seems any more.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, SmittyMHS said:

Last I looked they wouldn't send anything AR related to PRNJ- 

They used to be my go to site for Wolf Gold but raised their prices and don't offer free shipping for ammo  it seems any more.

We tend to buy ammo sometimes, misc

I concur on AR parts. But the OP is doing a transfer. I have no experience with transfers with them since they became an ffl a few years ago.

I've done plenty of business in the past with SG, including two firearms. Never had an issue. This is actually the first year in awhile I'm not a member. They're good to go and their customer service is very good in my limited experience in having to contact them. 

• Like 1

I buy from them.  had them ship a handgun to a local FFL.  Also bought ammo from them as well as other miscellaneous gear.  No problems at all.  A co-worker of mine also uses them for camping and hunting gear.  With membership discount, they log your savings on your profile so its easy to see if you save enough to overcome the cost of the membership.   

• Like 1