SJG

Grewal to Block Plans for Printable 3-D Firearms

3 minutes ago, Mrs. Peel said:

This is a public forum... so pls, let's not have to move this VERY interesting topic into the 2A lounge! What I'm referring to is all the colorful "nicknames" we're giving to our AG. Hey, I don't like what the guy's doing either... but he's just an individual... he doesn't represent all Sikhs, so let's not paint with a broad brush. We probably have some Sikh shooters in NJ... we want them to feel welcome.  I'm going to clean up a couple of your posts (gasp! yes, censorship! get over it).. keep the rest of the comments "clean" please. Let's keep this in a public forum to get the widest possible audience. I think people need to know this is happening.

I look forward to your cooperation and, hopefully, minimal grumbling! :good:

Isn't this all basically the 2A lounge?

:D

This is interesting. NJ is now in the position of a defendant as opposed to a plaintiff. Once they file an answer in Tx the plaintiff will probably seek a TRO or Preliminary Injunction. The last thing NJ will want to do is to litigate this matter in Tx and lose the hometown advantage so NJ may file suit here and try and get the TX suit dismissed.

1 hour ago, JT Custom Guns said:

I can get in - no problem, just no interest other than constitutionality...........

that's pretty much where i'm at. the only reason i want it now, is literally because they're trying to stop us from having it.

• Like 3

3 minutes ago, Malice4you said:

DAMN YOU NEW JERSEY! FOILED AGAIN!

That 5 extra seconds of visiting a proxy site first is really gonna stop everyone!

Only for the libtard Millennials as it is 4.9 secs too late for instant gratification.

Regards,

TokenEntry

I *REALLY* want to know how NJ is able to get a block implemented for a TX web site.

Regardless, it would really be delicious if someone were to download all of the defcad plans, burn them to cheap USB drives or CD-R’s and liberally distribute them around public places close to the NJ AG’s office....

16 minutes ago, DirtyDigz said:

I *REALLY* want to know how NJ is able to get a block implemented for a TX web site.

Regardless, it would really be delicious if someone were to download all of the defcad plans, burn them to cheap USB drives or CD-R’s and liberally distribute them around public places close to the NJ AG’s office....

Image result for gun USB flash drive

• Like 2

1 hour ago, DirtyDigz said:

Oh, DirtyDigz… why would you say such a thing? Don't you know that kind of thinking is rude, rebellious and distinctly anti-authoritarian? .

… oh.… and btw, well done. Keep up the good work. ;)

3 hours ago, Mrs. Peel said:

This is a public forum... so pls, let's not have to move this VERY interesting topic into the 1A lounge! What I'm referring to is all the colorful "nicknames" we're giving to our AG. Hey, I don't like what the guy's doing either... but he's just an individual... he doesn't represent all Sikhs, so let's not paint with a broad brush. We probably have some Sikh shooters in NJ... we want them to feel welcome.  I'm going to clean up a couple of your posts (gasp! yes, censorship! get over it).. keep the rest of the comments "clean" please. Let's keep this in a public forum to get the widest possible audience. I think people need to know this is happening.

I look forward to your cooperation and, hopefully, minimal grumbling! :good:

Im not all that comfortable with this, some of them are good people.:)

So I’ve been reading around a bit more - apparently the IP block against NJ addresses was implemented by DEFCAD themselves, not NJ, as a temporary “good faith” response to the NJAG’s cease and desist letter.

I expect the block will be dropped once DEFCAD gets an injunction or prevails in court.

• Like 1

There are torrents on just about every tracker of both the old and new plans.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

12 hours ago, CageFighter said:

F*ck NJ, just drive over the border and download it!

VPN services......

Also, I think def cad is dropping the connection from certain states.  The said they did it PA as a compromise...??.... whatever that means....so I suspect they are doing the same here. 

If they chose to give these AG’s the finger they could easily host dozens of domains and host them all over the globe.  Still monetize it and get the word out on the sites and also let search engines index their sites so they’re searchable fairly quickly.

Good luck to the state gov IT staff and contractors keeping up.

For your reading pleasure, there is a similiar lengthy thread over at the PA Gun Forums.

http://forum.pafoa.org/showthread.php?t=337800

In the above thread there is the link below to Joshua Prince's website where he has his perspective.  Mr Prince is one of the leading PA Firearms attorneys. 

https://blog.princelaw.com/2018/07/30/court-filings-in-pennsylvania-v-defense-distributed-an-interesting-look-behind-the-scenes/

Noteworthy at Mr Prince's website is this link to a 30 page email chain showing the haste with which the PA AG worked to try to get a TRO.  Interesting read.  I suspect a similiar email firedrill went on here in NJ.

https://princelaw.files.wordpress.com/2018/07/email-doc-3.pdf

40 minutes ago, ChrisJM981 said:

Blocked on all mobile devices. Amazing...

M

Wow, received that as well. Not good.  I don’t understand the significance of them blocking only mobile devices. Is anyone out of NJ and PA receiving this on their mobile devices?