Sign in to follow this  
louu

Steel challenge at Quinton Saturday 8/4/18

It time once again to come outside and have some of that thing you all fear most,,, fun...  

Oh wait a minute I just remembered I'm on the Internet where no one can take a joke.

Okay starting over, this Saturday at Quinton sportsmans club in Quinton nj there will be 6 official steel challenge stages. This is a very easy going get together of like minded people shooting guns and having fun. It's only a few dollars to play and is a ton of fun. You don't need any fancy equipment or guns. Pretty much any pistol caliber non magnum gun can play. You will do a lot of shooting and probably be home by lunch time. Youll meet alot of funny people that that like to laugh all day and don't bite. Also no one will be wearing those scary skinny jeans or flannel shirts. 

You can just show up and shoot or if you would like you can pre register here https://practiscore.com/quinton-sportsmens-club-steel-challenge/register if you don't have an account it only takes a few minutes to make one.

Judging by regeneration and people I've been talking to there is going to be a good turnout saturday. All the more reason for you to come out. 

If you've never shot a match before then steel challenge is for you.

If you have shot steel challenge before then this is also a match for you because there will be 6 official stages not outlaw stages.

Here is a great video for people wondering what steel challenge is