This may be a stupid question, but that never stopped me before.  Will we still be able to purchase long guns out of state at places like Cabelas?

Yes because NICS check or FFL03 is required.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

9 hours ago, father-of-three said:

On a side note, is $35 the on the low side for a transfer fee in New Jersey?

Mike at Ocean Armory is around that price. I have seen some charge 50+. 35 including NICS is a good price.

• Like 1

there's also a guy on Route 9 howell/Lakewood border I think hes fireman by trade works out of uniform shop. He was very reasonable FFL fees although I've never really did anything with him. Will make your AR/ semi New Jersey compliant if you order online from Bud's Gun Shop or other places as well. I think it might be Ares?

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

there's also a guy on Route 9 howell/Lakewood border I think hes fireman by trade works out of uniform shop. He was very reasonable FFL fees although I've never really did anything with him. Will make your AR/ semi New Jersey compliant if you order online from Bud's Gun Shop or other places as well. I think it might be Ares?

I think you are talking about Howell Gun Works. They are former cops. They may have worked out of uniform shop before opening their own.

Sent from my XT1585 using Tapatalk

I think you are talking about Howell Gun Works. They are former cops. They may have worked out of uniform shop before opening their own. 
Sent from my XT1585 using Tapatalk

No it is not Howell Gun Works I know that place well. And yes they are howell cops.

Guy I'm talking about Lakewood Howell border the guy is a fireman does the FFL out of the Uniform Shop you have to call him set an appointment he does not have a storefront. I have this name and number in my phone I just can't think of it right now it's been a while.